Blue Cement

Ecominer

Banned
Mar 20, 2003
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gemini III; Garrett Master Hunter;2009 Minelab Explorer SE Pro; Quantro Discovery Land Tone Magetometer 1A;
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the area is in the Philippines? so far, we have not encountered blue layer when we hit the indestructible cement vault.

Dragonasia

Jun 3, 2019
Asia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, I have encountered bluish cement. It was underwater by a foot when it started at 17 ft. It’s close to items if that’s what they are encountering. I did not get any different smells, but could be because it was underwater. It was 4 ft below an upside down headless and leg less turtle symbol.

If there is a layer of dirt before the cement it may have poison. Depends on the smell. Also they may have penetrated a void, which would have smells.

tabu

Oct 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Does anyone know what causes or creates blue cement. It smells, according to the people there, poisonous. Is it indicative of a poison. Need to know quickly since there is a crew working in the area.

Please, if you can't make a serious response, don't respond!

!

What is the characteristic of the odor- - fishy, rotten egg, used engine oil or burning rubber? Is it mere cement or concrete and hard or soft when struck or drilled? Epoxy-type concrete was extensively used by the JIA during WWII in concealing their booty which was usually gold. This type of concrete is very hard and difficult to break even with the best equipment. If struck hard with a moil and gives off a burning rubber odor then it is possibly an epoxy type of concrete made with a cement-dense mixture of aggregate admixed with latex from the rubber tree (from abandoned rubber plantation common in tropical areas). Try burning a fragment.

Or I maybe guessing. Best regards.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread