yamashita steel boxes found at 300 feet under the mountain- LOST GOLD SERIES -HISTORY

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
I guess they "shall never return" Let me guess i hope they were all charged with being stupid ..Who in there right state of mind would drill into a mountain were you know they stored up to 100 tons of HE and maybe hundreds of bombs litter the ground . This can't be real it was just staged . And let me guess some rocket scientist is pushing drilling on the battle field i guess he owns the drill . Hello hollywood could u please go to Camp Holmes/ PNP HQ and do your next hunt . Try looking where they buried Yamashita horse if thats possible . And other hunters don't go drilling on the battle field i hope u won't drill into a land mine would u . Am new to treasure hunting but i understand that what i seen was crazy and hard to believe and i guess that could of killed that whole crew if they were near that drill and it hit a UXB . I guess am just wasting my time here theres no real hunters only dreamers like me . Good luck and be safe

Tonnes

Dec 2, 2021
Detector(s) used
AuraMeter, Japanese Wand, VR 8000 Long Range Gold Detector, Nokta DeepHunter 3D Pro, AuraSensor
Hi am new here ...am using my dads account ...Am not sure if this is the right site for what am going to say ..My dad has been digging for almost a year at his #2 site ..I can't post pictures because i be feed to the fire ants he said ..my dad 60 yrs old and i think hes lost it ..he told me to research about getting a permit for his #2 site which he said was in a minefield ..i have a question do i go to the mayor for this or where?
Please read attached file -- this is the latest guidelines/IRR (July 2021)

Attachments

• CTC-NCCA-Board-Resolution-2021-308-Guidelines-Governing-the-Issuance-of-Permits-for-Treasure-H...pdf
    4.5 MB · Views: 95

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yamishita's gold in the Philippines is an implausible legend anyway. The US started their island hoping campaign several years earlier before taking back the Philippines, first taking islands such as Guam, Solomons, Guadacanal, the Marianas Islands, the Gilbert Islands, Peleliu Islands, so on and so forth, giving the Japanese years of advance warning that we were coming and couldn't be stopped. So to say they were "caught by surprise" at our rapid advance and had to thus bury the gold is complete myth.

Also, at that point in the war, Japan was almost bankrupt, they weren't holing up vast deposits of plundered gold on a foreign island that is 1750 miles away from Japan, loot that was desperately needed for the war effort.

Here's a good read on why legends of treasure persist in the Philippines: https://www.rappler.com/voices/thought-leaders/142197-general-yamashita-treasure/

Last edited:

autofull

Mar 18, 2010
exeter pa
Detector(s) used
garrett
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Yamishita's gold in the Philippines is an implausible legend anyway. The US started their island hoping campaign several years earlier before taking back the Philippines, first taking islands such as Guam, Solomons, Guadacanal, the Marianas Islands, the Gilbert Islands, Peleliu Islands, so on and so forth, giving the Japanese years of advance warning that we were coming and couldn't be stopped. So to say they were "caught by surprise" at our rapid advance and had to thus bury the gold is complete myth.

Also, at that point in the war, Japan was almost bankrupt, they weren't holing up vast deposits of plundered gold on a foreign island that is 1750 miles away from Japan, loot that was desperately needed for the war effort.

Here's a good read on why legends of treasure persist in the Philippines: https://www.rappler.com/voices/thought-leaders/142197-general-yamashita-treasure/
i was a horizontal driller for over 35yrs. going that long without using directional equipment and finding your target is so amazing that, i find it unbelievable. or the luckiest driller on the planet.

airborne1092

Sep 7, 2008
Inland NW
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

1. sattelite scan
2. drilling
3. camera

result: steel boxes inside a cave.

good news: history channel just debunked the theory that yamashita treasure is not real

problem: they cant enter the cave yet or show it on tv because they made an entrance 970 feet horizontally on the side of the mountain. but this is a good problem. they just have to find a way to access that tunnel.

fly a drone in~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread