Is this the yamasheeeta treasure? by kevinkevin

OP
OP
K

kevinkevin

Sep 22, 2008
Re: Why no one believed that this really exists in our land?

To tell you briefly I'm from the Philippines. Our land situated where the Japanese army stood their last ground.

We just accidentally excavated this structures due to our curiosity. Well initially we found a bronze tableware and with a religious carvings on it. we asume that it came from Thailand. That item starts our curiositu to dig more. From the start we found brick walls and this pyramid looking markings. We also found stone markers all over the place. and lastly we dug a tunnel made of bricks. with stone markers of different shapes on walls.

I will scan the pictures and will upload it as soon its finished.

We searched all of our finds in the internet and found out that all of it are exactly what it is all about.

Please don't maligned me guys. I just have an interesting story to tell.

RELICDUDE07

Bronze Member
Oct 2, 2007
Pascagoula Ms.
Detector(s) used
minelab exp.
K

Kentucky Kache

I think its a good find. I just couldn't tell much from the pictures, thats all.

Note: After I said the above, this thread was merged with another thread which had more pictures.

T

trish76642

wow! Pretty cool Kevin! My heart would be racing if i'd dug something like that up, not likely, but if i did! Im just say'n!
Yes do keep us posted on what it is and what you find!
(Jim your so funny....lol)

Centralvic

Sep 20, 2008
Hanging Rock Victoria
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Re: Is this the yama[url=http://forum.treasurenet.com/words]--deleted--[/url]a treasure?

Send me the Return Air Fare and I will come over and help you. I promise!!!!!!!!!!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

lucky1777 said:
You got the comments you did, because you came on here asking for financing. If your going to complain to people, make sure you tell them the complete story.

There is No permission given to ask for Financial Help.

I Do Expect him to not ask again.

But am intrested in what that is & How it turns Out.

P.S.

Keven

this is 2 of your posts merged together so do
not make rude comments to those who asked obvious
Questions such as Where you are. or what you think it is.

There is no reason to Post everywhere here.

This is where your Fellow Yamas... hunters Post regularly.

Good Hunting !
Jeff

Call me a Plumber

Dec 17, 2007
Booby Traps? That dirt over your head is a death trap brother best get to building some sort of shoring. Good luck and take care in your endeavors. The Plumber.

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
Kevin,

Pictures you have posted are more tangible than any worded claims here in treasurenet.
By looking to the pictures, it is obvious that is is manmade. Well done!!! This is what the enthusiast needs. Proof!
We can consider it as an archeological find, now, is this site still under operation or has it been concluded?
If it is, then, all I can say is WELL DONE!!!

Angel_09

Peerless67

Jul 26, 2007
ENGLAND & CALIFORNIA
Detector(s) used
Eyes, ears and common sense
Re: Is this the yama[url=http://forum.treasurenet.com/words]--deleted--[/url]a treasure?

Saturna said:
That brick-like ledge is a marker. It means gold is down 20 feet deeper.

But you must dig it by hand or booby traps will blow up :wink:

Let us know what you find.

Jay

If we are looking at the same thing? I think it is the base of a column along side an entrance (doorway)

Born Free

Oct 27, 2007
Davenport, IA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 705
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Everyone: I think when KevinKevin says he wants help he wants to know if we know what it is. I don't believe he is asking for money. In his excitement and language issues he just didn't give details.

KK: How deep is it? Is that brick wall above ground or was it underground? We see one side of the brick wall, what is on the other side? does it still need to be dug? If the Japanese built it during WWII and it's all underground, there must be something hidden there. But if it is much older, I still don't know why it would be underground and in such good shape. I hope the right person sees this post and has answers.

Do you have more photos of symbols or things that might be markers?

Is it accurate to say that you cannot tell your government about the find? They will take it or something?

Peerless67

Jul 26, 2007
ENGLAND & CALIFORNIA
Detector(s) used
Eyes, ears and common sense

kevinkevin said:
To tell you briefly I'm from the Philippines. Our land situated where the Japanese army stood their last ground.

We just accidentally excavated this structures due to our curiosity. Well initially we found a bronze tableware and with a religious carvings on it. we asume that it came from Thailand. That item starts our curiositu to dig more. From the start we found brick walls and this pyramid looking markings. We also found stone markers all over the place. and lastly we dug a tunnel made of bricks. with stone markers of different shapes on walls.

I will scan the pictures and will upload it as soon its finished.

We searched all of our finds in the internet and found out that all of it are exactly what it is all about.

Please don't maligned me guys. I just have an interesting story to tell.

Hi Kevin I am looking forward to you telling the story

Ohio Jerry

Feb 20, 2008
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Kevin,I can see that you have an interesting story to tell. Please keep us up to date on your finds. Are you using a metal detector as you dig the layers of soil? If so,what kind of detector are you using and I would be interested in seeing the relics that are being dug. I agree with "call me a plumber" about being certain those walls are shored up. You look to be pretty far below ground level in a couple of those pictures. Good luck and ...show us some treasure!! ;D
Jerry

DD-777

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2007
Over the River and thru the Woods...
Detector(s) used
Team Tesoro
KEV - What island in the Philippine's is this on? I would think that after the war, there was a strong Allied presence on the islands. Any chance the are would have been scoured already?

OP
OP
K

kevinkevin

Sep 22, 2008
We already hired a person who uses a metal detector. He said it's got something big underneath.

Yes. It looks like a church but old folks there verified that there are no church built there.

What they knew about is there was a heavy concentration of Japanes troops camped there during and when WWII comes to an end.

Great find huh. Yes we are so excited about it. We're digging it for three years now. and every activities we encountered, we searched and researched it on every available sources.

Somebody here is asking pictures of markers. There were a lot of stone markers we found of every shapes and sizes like these.

stone marker
plate.jpg

broken plate we dug, not of our country's origin

OP
OP
K

kevinkevin

Sep 22, 2008
opps sorry for the posted picture. that was a broken plate we found as we dig. its not from our country's origin though.

Here's the stone marker i'm talking about.

marker on wall.JPG

OP
OP
K

kevinkevin

Sep 22, 2008
DD-777 said:
DD-777 said:
KEV - What island in the Philippine's is this on? I would think that after the war, there was a strong Allied presence on the islands. Any chance the are would have been scoured already?

?

Luzon. Yes there's a chance but who am I or anybody to tell. There are thousand of tsites all over here, according to the internet.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread