Is this the yamasheeeta treasure? by kevinkevin

OP
OP
K

kevinkevin

Sep 22, 2008
The structure is underground. It is not that deep because we penetrated the site without any breathing apparatus or special equipment. We also dug a tunnel and you can assume that it is not that deep.

here's the pic.

tunnel.jpg

OP
OP
K

kevinkevin

Sep 22, 2008
Unfortunately guys we stopped the digging due to you already know what :fund"

We constructed a fence for this land. This is not a small expenses for us. We are just living out of our office salary. If we have not found this piece of structure on our lot we will enter on this kind of endevour. We are not treasure hunters. period.

Building a fence needs a lot of money. I stopped asking for money because some posters taught that I'm a scammer. So i already changed my position on that matter. My mission now is to post these pictures for everybody to see (an archelogical find? yamasheeetttaaa?old church?).

We have not yet finished the fencing due to lack of money. We are not intended to build a fence if this land is not visible to the public. It's facing a national highway. But of three years of digging we come up with lots of markers, concrete vaults, and a tunnel which is posted below. We have no special tools to excavate and retrieve the suspected cache. As you see , my worker is alone down there digging this tunnel.

For anyone who wants to discuss it privately, you're free to pm me.

tunnel.jpg

Attachments

• tunnel.jpg
    tunnel.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 1,267
OP
OP
K

kevinkevin

Sep 22, 2008
Sorry for the double posted pictures. Anyway here's the other stone marker we dug....

stone marker.jpg

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
Kevin,

Don't be too excited what you might found maybe not yamashita treasure tunnel/structure but an old bldg foundation or tunnel. Most amatuer treasure hunter easily get excited once they see a buried structure or tunnel. WRONG ASSUMPTION
Asssuming it was built by japanese army, SO WHAT? remember japanase built hundred thousand tunnels, structures and bunkers during WW2, not all automatically have hidden buried treasures, some may have hidden treasure but maybe only 1% of the structures they built.
Meaning you have a long way to go (research or survey) or money need to spent...for your treasure quest. :o

OP
OP
K

kevinkevin

Sep 22, 2008
Gboy..

Thanks for your reply Gboy. but based on our findings like stone markers and structures that we have found , we are only stating our initial findings and facts that we read on this forums like this. It matches our markers here with what we read on thread like this ( as long as we are reading is correct ?)

WE are not saying that there are large cache down there. We have not found any valuable items yet. But there are markers or evidences that we found. We also hired an expert with metal detector saying that there are something down there.

brick wall with marker.jpg

OP
OP
K

kevinkevin

Sep 22, 2008
Here is the most interesting marker we found.

As you can see this is 2 piece-stone marker

stone marker david.jpg

OP
OP
K

kevinkevin

Sep 22, 2008
Why that is a two-pc marker?

Because when we somewhat examine the stone we came up with this symbol

star of david.jpg

Interesting isn't it? I read in the internet that this kind of symbol was used by the Japanese for their hidden treasures. Well, that's what I read in the Internet.

OP
OP
K

kevinkevin

Sep 22, 2008
As same as this one? A Japanese marker I supposed.

SM SHRINE pyramid.jpg

If you can verify the meaning and existence of this kind of structure and it signifies. There are evidences. Right? the Yamashheta?

OP
OP
K

kevinkevin

Sep 22, 2008
Everyone: I think when KevinKevin says he wants help he wants to know if we know what it is. I don't believe he is asking for money. In his excitement and language issues he just didn't give details.

KK: How deep is it? Is that brick wall above ground or was it underground? We see one side of the brick wall, what is on the other side? does it still need to be dug? If the Japanese built it during WWII and it's all underground, there must be something hidden there. But if it is much older, I still don't know why it would be underground and in such good shape. I hope the right person sees this post and has answers.

Do you have more photos of symbols or things that might be markers?

Is it accurate to say that you cannot tell your government about the find? They will take it or something?

This is the other side of the tunnel.

tunnel 3.jpg

I hope I already shown all the pictures you requested and answered all the questions you asked

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
Gentlemen,

Setting aside Yam. treasures, the mere fact that something was unearthed and with pictorial proofs, indicates that it is worth investigating. Treasures can be defined in all spectrum by every individual. We do not know, maybe we have had unearthed more tangible item or structures which was built in the fast, and probably not related to Yam. treasures. Everybody can give an honest guess, but to say that it is built by Japs, it has little treasure in it, or a burried structure, or whatever, is to undermine the importance of its emergence. Whatever treasure they will find there will be of little value, compared to the historical documentations it will provide.
Nobody knows who built it, what era was it built; was it by the Japanese,?by chinese? or other people who lived in the Philippines way back time.
A broken plate of japanese/chinese characters inscriptions will not identify its owner. It can be guessed as an arab who loves to collect oriental items, or a european/westeners who have the same habit. Anything is open to every guess and speculations by everybody.
But the most important thing is, everything must be fully documented and studied, to give us hints what it was, who made it, how it was made, for what purposes, when was it burried, why was it burried, what are its secrets and so forth.....
The problems we are encountering now here in the philippines are for every unusual things unearthed, it is always coined to Yam. treasure. Important things and items are destroyed because of this mentality. Everybody were focussed and conditioned that anything unusual found underneath the earth are burried by Japanese.
BUT......IT MAY BE ALSO A REAL YAM. TREASURE...WHO KNOWS?

Food for our thoughts....

Angel_09

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
Kevin,

Its an archeological find alright...I suggest you ask the help of professional archeologist or nat'l museum people bcoz they are the ones qualified or have expertise to investigate that further, who knows maybe they will shoulder the digging expenses. Besides, if ever they found a Yam treasure am sure you have a share... :-\

OP
OP
K

kevinkevin

Sep 22, 2008
Angel..

Thanks for your comments. We are doing the best that we can to identify this find. We want to investigate more because we found something else that interest us.

To gboy.

we already referred the pictures to a prof. archelogist. Yes it is an archeological find. He also noted that there is no positive proof that it was built by Japanese to hide anything. He suggested that it should be investigated more.

But there are chances that it could be the big one, right?

We're taking our chances on this one. WE're digging in. Even though it has nothing in it (yama), it's an archelogical find, it has a historical value on it.

But what if they are hiding something in there?

OP
OP
K

kevinkevin

Sep 22, 2008
TO SWR :

OF COURSE THE STONE MARKERS CAME FROM THE SAME PROJECT.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION ALL THE PICTURES YOU SEE CAME FROM THE SAME AREA.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions