10th Annual Treasure Hunter's Cookout April 28 2018

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
A sharp eye, an AquaPulse and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
This is your twelve hour warning.
Last call.
Get in those trucks and head this way!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well.......wish I could have been there. How did it go guys and gals ??

diverlynn

Oct 25, 2006
New Smyrna Beach
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000
What a crew!
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1525003579.201904.jpg

Trembull

Jul 24, 2010
Oklahoma __ Y'All
Primary Interest:
Other
Well said, Pete. Those Pirates have to fill their bellies and wash it down with Rum, before the cameras come out.
Wrong there Old Man
I always took the pictures of them rinsing down there food with the rum
My camera was out start to finish
watch my videos of the pass 7 picnics

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
Wrong there Old Man
I always took the pictures of them rinsing down there food with the rum
My camera was out start to finish
watch my videos of the pass 7 picnics

Trembil,
My post was satire. I've been at just about every cookout except the last one. I've watched them at all those cookouts working their butt off serving everyone. Sorry if I upset you.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
lynn -- there was 2 different types of sales --one was raffle tickets the other live action .... was it like raffle tickets to dell / others and the live action to taffi's group ? or was I mixed up and it all went to taffi's group?..... all of them are very deserving of funds no matter what ....so there is no shame either way

I do my best to try and help out by donating stuff to sell off to assist both the dell and taffi groups --last year I donated my personal neck 8 reale Spanish coin and chain and funds raised off by selling it to dell support and the funds from the old Spanish mission cross and trade bead rosary sell to the taffi group --( about $250 to each group) both are fine groups worthy of support

this year -- thru what I donated --I helped raise thru live action selling --Morgan coin and chain --155 -- Spanish 8 reale 1810 --70 --5 statue of lib coins copper -60-- 1634 French coin --50 -- 2reale 1808 --40 --2reale 1820 - 40--for a total of $415 ...plus --- 4 bottles of booze that went into the ticket raffle --bottle of wild turkey 101 bottled in bond high rye --( 45) bottle of sailor jerry rum (14) -- san sebastion white wine (13) and the limited edition- fat b a s t a r d --bloody red wine (13) --so about $500 or so in overall value

Last edited:

Denniss

Jan 7, 2011
Fort Pierce, FL
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21, Fisher Impulse, Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Best ribs ever, I was ready to cut them apart but one bend up, one bend down and they separated. Flavorful crust outside with moist meat inside, great job Bill.

Thanks for putting it all together John, you make it happen

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
oh yes the food esp the ribs were excellent -(as tender as a mothers love for her newborn child) - and I was a professional cook / chef on the merchant ships for 27 years before medical retirement -- they were at least as good as ( maybe even better
) than my best ones

how did you folks like my cream cheese/ garlic / green onion / sausage dip and crackers ?

Last edited:

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
of the 1641 missing patache vessel --think I might have found a viable location --outside of state of Florida an US Govt controlled waters ...fits well with the known facts in the records as well ... aqua nut , old man and fisheye please contact me ..on the phone --I do not want to "open post" this info for easily understood reasons

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
lynn -- there was 2 different types of sales --one was raffle tickets the other live action .... was it like raffle tickets to dell / others and the live action to taffi's group ? or was I mixed up and it all went to taffi's group?..... all of them are very deserving of funds no matter what ....so there is no shame either way

I do my best to try and help out by donating stuff to sell off to assist both the dell and taffi groups --last year I donated my personal neck 8 reale Spanish coin and chain and funds raised off by selling it to dell support and the funds from the old Spanish mission cross and trade bead rosary sell to the taffi group --( about $250 to each group) both are fine groups worthy of support

this year -- thru what I donated --I helped raise thru live action selling --Morgan coin and chain --155 -- Spanish 8 reale 1810 --70 --5 statue of lib coins copper -60-- 1634 French coin --50 -- 2reale 1808 --40 --2reale 1820 - 40--for a total of $415 ...plus --- 4 bottles of booze that went into the ticket raffle --bottle of wild turkey 101 bottled in bond high rye --( 45) bottle of sailor jerry rum (14) -- san sebastion white wine (13) and the limited edition- fat b a s t a r d --bloody red wine (13) --so about $500 or so in overall value
We will send the proceeds for your generous donations in whatever direction you would prefer, sir. We appreciate your thoughtfulness, selfless generosity and attendance. It is always a pleasure to see you. Someday, I'm going to have a chance to talk to some folks, maybe next year!
Let me know your preference. Thanks again!

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
NEWS ALERT:\
Dateline April 29, 2018
The date for the 11th Annual Treasure Hunter's Cookout (and Reunion) will be April 27th, 2019 at the Pennwood Lodge.
Same Bat Time, Same Bat Channel

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
In a much happier vein, John Aquanut Redman has some 10th Annual Cookout shirts left, so if you would like one, call or message John before they are all gone!!

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
rpoesfish -- I of course support both groups --dell and taffi -- since i helped raise about 500 tell john --200 each to taffi and dell and 100 to keep the event funded -- money for all because hey it cost money to run a event like this ..

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
rpoesfish -- I of course support both groups --dell and taffi -- since i helped raise about 500 tell john --200 each to taffi and dell and 100 to keep the event funded -- money for all because hey it cost money to run a event like this ..
Thanks very much, Ivan. Your wish is my command! I look forward to seeing you again soon. Be sure to check out those Drive links I sent.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread