East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A good reply for sure love your humor
My arms are sore from shoveling the sidewalk..back porch and long driveway
I’d rather getting my exercise digging those beautiful Florida beaches
Thank you. I feel for your brother. Not that bad here in the Tennessee Mountains but here on the mountain we have seen 4 snows so far this year since New Years. Nothing compared to you.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A good reply for sure love your humor
My arms are sore from shoveling the sidewalk..back porch and long driveway
I’d rather getting my exercise digging those beautiful Florida beaches
I can relate, I lived in the north for over 25 years, I have shoveled my share of snow and ice. shoveled it in Minnesota, Iowa, North Dakota, Nebraska, Illinois, Missouri, and Ohio. I lived in Colorado but didn't have to shovel any snow there.

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can relate, I lived in the north for over 25 years, I have shoveled my share of snow and ice. shoveled it in Minnesota, Iowa, North Dakota, Nebraska, Illinois, Missouri, and Ohio. I lived in Colorado but didn't have to shovel any snow there.
I also had many opportunities to relocate to California..North Carolina and Florida years ago and family wanted to stay..perhaps one day they will change their mind

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a Florida native, so is my wife. We both lived north long enough to know we had to get our azzes back here! I lived in Columbus Ohio & her in DC. We talk about how we were always freezing!
I lived in Marion Ohio for 5 months in 1975, drove to Columbus Oh every weekend to party, we went down to High Street across the street from OSU to the clubs, lots of girls....:headbang:

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You need to be on the watch, Treasure_Hunter. Be careful. I saw some of the good ol' boys on this site complaining and rumbling about you and your Florida pictures. I am pretty sure they are forming a convoy of their pickup trucks to come kidnap you and take you and drop you off on the Canadian border. In your bathing suit.
Traveler777 Thats a FANTASTIC IDEA 1111 Who wants to HELP ME ????

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Come on down, we can go gator trolling.
Florida Gator.jpg
d

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We can go detect the beach, we will just detect the shallow water along the shoreline......

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We can go detect the beach, we will just detect the shallow water along the shoreline......

I think i will start being a LOT NICER to Mr. treasure_Hunter :) hehehe

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wait a minute! Was not my idea! I just saw some folks talking about it. But count me in!! A trip to Florida would suit me. Warm weather and nice people. We could all stay with Treasure_Hunter. Just stay away from his pet shark and gator.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wait a minute! Was not my idea! I just saw some folks talking about it. But count me in!! A trip to Florida would suit me. Warm weather and nice people. We could all stay with Treasure_Hunter. Just stay away from his pet shark and gator.
Have to also watch out for my attack parrots.
239606871_342045547703923_7455351679891463477_n.jpg

Ruby Perched On Lamp.jpg

Me With Ruby And Lucky.jpg

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have to also watch out for my attack parrots. View attachment 2005870
Creaky thank you for starting this post…this is such a beautiful post where everyone adds some humor that we all need these days
TH those parrots are beautiful hopefully one day I will be able to have them on my shoulders
We went to Hawaii some years ago where there was a guy with two parrots and he would place them on your shoulders take your picture and charge $25

View attachment 2005871

View attachment 2005872

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She Who Must Be Obeyed took this pic this morning of our indoor weather thing....cold outside and inside. No wind measurement because the spinner thing is busted.

View attachment 2005102
yup im on ny pa boarder...it was terrible getting up for work this morning in that crap.....been real cold lately

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah we were the same here in Summit County CO this morning CreakyDigger. Was a little warmer indoors though. It made it up to 28 finally. I got no problem with Treasure Hunter's weather updates. It's the perfect weather for ticks, chiggers, mosquitoes, poison ivy, and escaped boa constrictors to thrive. We ain't got none of those here, haha!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread