12 INCH TROMMEL BUILD

OP
AzViper

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Boy I have been away for awhile and have receive two PM regarding my trommel of which I replied. Hope everyone is AOK. Things have been rough the last 4 weeks. The corporation laid off 450 people in phases. I made it down to the last 60 and was shown the door. Maybe in a few months I will be called back. Been very busy installing all new ductwork in the house and a new 16 seer heat pump package on the roof. Move 80 tons of rock and did a bunch of paver work and finely turn the backyard into yard to use.

I have continued my drone flying and it has become yet another hobby for me that has really taken a turn for me. Here is my latest work here in Arizona. Filmed in 4K and will be shown at a few theaters once they open back up. copy and paste the URL... (www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_fayaKJf7k}

a3.jpg a4.jpg a2.jpg a1.jpg

Last edited:

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yay :hello2:

Good to hear from you Viper. I moved to AZ last year, love it here.

GG~

OP
AzViper

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi Goodguy and Reed. I went in for a back injury and left with a heart condition. I am scheduled for heart surgery March 3rd. The DR. is going to enter and artery in my groan and into the heart to map the heart during a 6 hour surgery. Then they will set a course to correct the heart to get the bottom and top chambers in sync with each other. Hope the two of you and the rest are doing great... Keith

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi Goodguy and Reed. I went in for a back injury and left with a heart condition. I am scheduled for heart surgery March 3rd. The DR. is going to enter and artery in my groan and into the heart to map the heart during a 6 hour surgery. Then they will set a course to correct the heart to get the bottom and top chambers in sync with each other. Hope the two of you and the rest are doing great... Keith

Gosh that sounds scary. I hope you fare well and bounce back easily!

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Wishing you all the best and a speedy recovery!
I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

GG~

ncclaymaker

Aug 26, 2011
NY, AZ & NV. Becoming "houseless"
Detector(s) used
Minelab 1000, A Motorized Power Glider Trike, 17 foot travel trailer behind my Jeep. 4" suction dredge/high banker.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Feel fortunate that they caught the coronary issue... a real showstopper if undetected. "IVEY" and AO did a trick on me, and I'm a vegetarian, nonsmoker, drink lightly and exercise. Wish you the best, I've been there, no fun, but get the plumbing attended to.

Simplicity, clean lines and function are great. When do you plan on letting the world purchase your great idea as a finished product. The only thing that I will suggest is have a CNC machine drill the classifier holes. Faster, very accurate, and gets done rapidly at minimal cost compared to the manual methodology presently used. I've been using a cnc router for years to make precision molds for air ejection molds.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread