JohnnyRebTn

Jul 15, 2022
Helenwood, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75LE
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
First off I hunt only Civil War sites.
Second, I have a 1266X that has been a good unit. Talking with a lifelong Civil War relic hunter he says the F75LE will go 50 percent deeper and is a great metal detector for relics Is it worth the expenditure to buy one over the 1266X that I have?

Many Thanks

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First off I hunt only Civil War sites.
Second, I have a 1266X that has been a good unit. Talking with a lifelong Civil War relic hunter he says the F75LE will go 50 percent deeper and is a great metal detector for relics Is it worth the expenditure to buy one over the 1266X that I have?

Many Thanks
Why did you ignore my posts on your other thread and start a new thread on the same subject?

OP
OP
J

JohnnyRebTn

Jul 15, 2022
Helenwood, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75LE
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Why did you ignore my posts on your other thread and start a new thread on the same subject?
Sorry, trying to figure this site out. Way, way, way too many sections, sub sections, etc. Out of all the sites I have been on over the years this one has so many topic locations it is extremely detailed. Not throwing rocks at it as it is a gold mine but will take some time getting used to it.

Thank you,
Jeff

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, trying to figure this site out. Way, way, way too many sections, sub sections, etc. Out of all the sites I have been on over the years this one has so many topic locations it is extremely detailed. Not throwing rocks at it as it is a gold mine but will take some time getting used to it.

Thank you,
Jeff
No problem,Thanks for the explanation,my apologies if I seemed a bit forward. So many come on here with their facebook manners and we hate to see it go that way.Welcome and may your time here be a blast!:icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread