IMG_0991.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 105

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
It is hard to determine a value of such a vintage LeCoultre Ladies Watch without knowing the Model since LeCoultre made so many watches and Year made would also help. However, if marketed correctly, the watch would like bring $200+ but with the original box in pristine condition, I could see them fetch $300 to $500 on a very good day. I could be wrong but that is my best estimate! Note: An email to LeCoultre with these same pics attached along with one looking directly at the Dial, might help in finding out the Model and Year of manufacture.

Frank

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
jaeger-LeCoultre watches are very expensive and the face alwats says Jaeger Lecoultre with their little trademark above it and Swiss made at the bottom. Le Coultre is ????. Not an expensive watch. Take it to a jeweler to confirm. Sorry...

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Agree with Huntsman. Though the small ladies watches are not popular here in the US I have sold a few for a good margin to buyers in China, as I think they still admire them still, as long as it is a popular Swiss maker.

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Austin is right. The watch you have is not the expensive and valuable Jaeger - LeCoulture watch it is a poor imitation of that brand. Here are the markings you would expect to find on a true Jaeger - LeCoulture watch.

hallmarks.jpg

OP
OP
W

WatchCollector56

Dec 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,
Thank you guys for the responses. I do have a correction. LeCoultre is the same as Jaeger LeCoultre and not an imitation. LeCoultre were the US marketed watches of Jaeger LeCoultre.

steelheadwill

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2010
New Castle NH.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Brain eyes ears and nose
Primary Interest:
Other
While the manufacturers name would have definitely piqued my interest, one look at the large '14K' stamp on the back would certainly have dampened any enthusiasm.
Without fail, each time I've seen a mark like that it's proven to be a false indicator of metal purity.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread