FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20220805_090023.jpg

Nice 14k gold band in the very shallow water....ankle deep. Then I got the Brilho gemstone earring out in chest deep water, and finally the Louis Vutton braclet....apparently Louis vutton is proud of there stuff, because this silver plated brass braclet retails at 650$......what a rip off, I couldn't get 10 dollars for it I'd bet. Then there was the silver earring marked 925 italy....it has a fancy designer name with the 925 mark, but I can't read the script. I put on my board shorts, and it was in the pocket from a few weeks back, so it was not from the same hunt....a bonus re find!!
20220805_090148.jpg

Water has been very warm and its easy to stay in....infact it is hard to get out its so nice. Ill often turn the machine off and flip my mask up and just relax when im finished.....ill sit for a half hour longer and just watch the people. I like to see where the choice spot is in the swimming area.....people tend to congregate in different areas but some spots see much more traffic.....thats where ya want to be !!

Last edited:
Upvote 24
OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Screenshot_20220805-092802_Chrome.jpg
it doesn't even say silver plated....it just says "color : silver".....what a rip off !! Who would pay 650 for brass ?? They should be banned from selling this junk.

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found them, and am sending them there card back.
Another smoke shop find !!
Screenshot_20220805-102534_Google.jpg

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome finds again! I need a beach! 😄
Thank you lenrac.....I'd gladly trade for some of the relics and coins you've been getting latley in that older earth of yours !! Good luck my friend !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bart, your knocking it outta the park lately.
Its the grind it out time of year.....the water is so nice that I often see people get in and stay in for an hour or even longer. Summer in south Florida is truly an event. Soon the Florida schools will open again and some people will leave the swimming areas......but right now its time to make the donuts 🍩 and every beach, canal, sand bar, and mud puddle is at maximum capacity every day.....jewelry is being lost faster than I can pick it up. Some spots look like they have been shelled by the russians......pot holes and scoop marks all over the ocean floor.....and everyone hunting is coming back with good finds !!
Wooooo hooooo happy summer tamrock !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you bill....im trying hard to get the gold during the height of summer !!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice going, best of luck on the next one.

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice going, best of luck on the next one.
20220808_182615.jpg

Thank you pepper.....heres the next one....10K size 6 !! Keep wishing me luck....its working !!:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im in complete control of this spot and the insight I've gained has been incredible. Ill hunt this spot once a week, and its clean...there were multiple days of incredible hunting here in the beginning.....it had never been hit before !! Now its clean for the main part and mostly quiet except for fresh drops.....almost every week there is new jewelry in this swimming spot !! There has only been a couple hunts here where I haven't got a fresh drop. Its been very eye opening.....I've also seen swimmers with a mask find gold before I could get it....so the drops happen much more frequently than I first thought. If by chance others come and try they will find this spot eerily quiet because I keep the lawn mowed so to speak !!

OH..POPS

Dec 18, 2021
Medway Ohio
Detector(s) used
Pops old one
Garrett Ace 400
Bounty Hunter
Sharp Shooter II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you find a class ring * BETHEL HIGH SCHOOL * Class of 1975
Lost it at Folly Beach S.C. in 1978. What do people say "Never Give Up Hope"
Seriously GREAT JOB

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you find a class ring * BETHEL HIGH SCHOOL * Class of 1975
Lost it at Folly Beach S.C. in 1978. What do people say "Never Give Up Hope"
Seriously GREAT JOB
Well .... I have searched folly Beach a few times....no luck yet !!

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well done! maybe you can score a nice cigar with a return of the card!

Swamp Fox

Sep 22, 2019
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT Minelab Equinox 600 Garrett A T Pro Garrett A T Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 2040053
Nice 14k gold band in the very shallow water....ankle deep. Then I got the Brilho gemstone earring out in chest deep water, and finally the Louis Vutton braclet....apparently Louis vutton is proud of there stuff, because this silver plated brass braclet retails at 650$......what a rip off, I couldn't get 10 dollars for it I'd bet. Then there was the silver earring marked 925 italy....it has a fancy designer name with the 925 mark, but I can't read the script. I put on my board shorts, and it was in the pocket from a few weeks back, so it was not from the same hunt....a bonus re find!! View attachment 2040054
Water has been very warm and its easy to stay in....infact it is hard to get out its so nice. Ill often turn the machine off and flip my mask up and just relax when im finished.....ill sit for a half hour longer and just watch the people. I like to see where the choice spot is in the swimming area.....people tend to congregate in different areas but some spots see much more traffic.....thats where ya want to be !!
wow great job

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread