14th Century Hand Gun of Ferdinand Magellan

Hello,

My Friend Treasure Hunter from Cebu City, Philippines sought my help as a Collector to publish the image of the Hand Gun which he said the same Hand Gun of Ferdinand Magellan, the First Man who circumnavigated the World and said to be the one who discovered the Philippines in March 16, 1521.

By the Chronological historical facts that my friend narrated, the hand gun was recovered from the site where Magellan was killed by Lapu-Lapu in April 27, 1521 along the beach of then Mactan, now Cebu City and change hands from one generation to the next generations until he reach his possession nowq.

Curator from the Philippine Museum fall short in issuing a certificate of authenticy because of lack of materials and equipment to conduct carbon dating etc. However, for record purposes, it was noted by the Philippine Natiuonal Museum.

Sometime in September 21, 2002, it was placed into auction at the HMR Auction at the Philippine Stock Exchange Centre Auditorium, Ortigas Avenue, Pasig City but no auctioneers afford the starting bid price.

We intend to sell the Hand Gun in Auction through top rated Auction House like Heritage, Christies etc. The image is attached for your pleasure viewing.

argee

Attachments

• 14th Century Hand Gun Of Ferdinand Magellan.jpg
    14th Century Hand Gun Of Ferdinand Magellan.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 7,626

l.cutler

Silver Member
Dec 2, 2006
NEPA
Detector(s) used
Tejon, Cibola, T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a flintlock which wasn't invented until almost 100 years after Magellan's death.

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
*chop* *chop*

....THUMP ....THUMP

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys are too funny... love it... :D

Bran <><

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
170 ton of titanium here for sail PM me

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EDDE said:
170 ton of titanium here for sail PM me

Hey, that was a legit post!!? ::) :D

Bran <><

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I intend to bid on it as soon as I get some extra money from my Nigerian Lawyer friend put into my bank account over here.

mad max

Jul 2, 2006
Ohio
Along those lines, would anyone be interested in buying the actual broomhandle mauser, used by Winston Churchill when he shot Adolf Hitler, on Omaha Beach????
Ill let it go cheap!!!!!

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I have the bow that shot the fatal arrow that killed Gen. Custer. Handed down from my Indian relatives! :D

armchairQB30

Jun 21, 2007
I have a cherished artifact that has been passed down by my Scottish relatives, I have a blue lightning bolt captured in a jar that was shot from the ass of William Wallace my long distant cousin. I dont know how it got in there.....but its there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions