17 Tons, are their any hunters remaining ?

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Is anyone still actively seeking the 17 tons ?

Gidday Gary

It has been a long time since you last posted. Almost thought ya gone to the great treasure hunting heaven in the sky. As I recall you were finding some interesting documents in regards to the subject. And I must say some impressive research. But we assumed many things.... Good to hear from you again.

I suppose it all comes down to whats was actually in the manila folder to uncover the truth?

attachment.php

Crow

Attachments

• gettyimages-1048288750-594x594.jpg
    gettyimages-1048288750-594x594.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Is anyone still actively seeking the 17 tons ?

Probably not. If this or other hyped caches exist, it's quite likely, IMO, that they remain secured for their owners. These caches, if any exist, would naturally be retrieved and used during the impending economic **** storm that looms in all of our futures.

OP
OP
P

Peerless67

Jul 26, 2007
ENGLAND & CALIFORNIA
Detector(s) used
Eyes, ears and common sense
Gidday Gary

It has been a long time since you last posted. Almost thought ya gone to the great treasure hunting heaven in the sky.

Crow

Hi Crow, hope you are well, I came close in 2012 but survived, unfortunately Roadquest (Clayton Ramey) passed in 2016 and I have not been able to contact AzEd since 2016.

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi Crow, hope you are well, I came close in 2012 but survived, unfortunately Roadquest (Clayton Ramey) passed in 2016 and I have not been able to contact AzEd since 2016.

Gidday Gary

Survived? That must be a story in itself? I fingered a few years ago Clayton must of has passed on. Azed I suspect passed on also? Sadly time amigo takes no prisoners.

For me I could never come to any definitive conclusion on the matter. Although your research seemed at the time impressive enough and promising.

Crow

Dirt1955

Mar 10, 2015
Orange County, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
17 Tons of Gold. With the knowledge all of you have, it would be nice to chronicle the information for future generations. I am relegated to research now. For me there are 2 parts to any treasure story. The hunt…research and boots on the ground. The other part is the story of the people, places, and their journey. Tell this story…in any media you desire, and everyone can decide if it’s real or not, been found or not. For me, the Telling of the story is the goldmine.

Dirt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions