💵 FOR SALE 1769-1951 Atlas and Directory of the Town of Bloomsburg, Columbia County, Pennsylvania

CreakyDigger

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2019
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra v3; Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have this amazing atlas showing all old maps and buildings for the Town of Bloomsburg, records run from 1769 to 1951. If you hunt in that area it will be of use to you.

Here is our description, with photos below. The price is $65, post paid. I will mail it to you and you can send me a check. Or if you prefer PayPal we can do that.

Send me a PM if interested.

Duy, A. W., Jr. 1769-1951 Atlas and Directory of the Town of Bloomsburg, Columbia County, Pennsylvania; Maps with Indexes. Bloomsburg, Penna.: Town-Fax Publishers, (1952). First Edition. [7047]

Black portfolio case with title to front, cloth ribbon closures, 18 inches tall, 97 pp. of reproduced documents, maps, town plots, photographs, with a record of government organizations, banks, clubs, schools, churches, etc. Publisher's "complimentary copy" slip laid in. Very good. Hardcover.

Includes a "Biographical Index, with a key to page of published books of history of Bloomsburg families," p. 8.

Includes reproduced records back to 1769.

A treasure trove of information for the historian, researcher, genealogist, or metal detector hobbyist.

IMG_5033.jpeg
IMG_5035.jpeg

IMG_5036.jpeg
IMG_5037.jpeg

IMG_5038.jpeg
IMG_5039.jpeg

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That's a very reasonable price Creaky.
The atlases are a wealth of information for any person detecting.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is this still for sale ?

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wish it was alot closer to where i live

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread