OP
OP
godisnum1

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad I got to see that in person. Awesome find Brandon!

Thanks so much, Jerry! Me too! Very glad you were there as well! [emoji1417] Oh, I forgot to mention... I was actually born over there in New Smyrna Beach at Fish Memorial Hospital. My parents moved here to Saint Petersburg that very next year ('83) when I was one, which is where I grew up the rest of my life at. Small world.

Bran <><

OP
OP
godisnum1

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Steve in PA

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, XP Deus, Equinox 600, Fisher 1270
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on your first Spanish silver :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
godisnum1

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on your first Spanish silver :icon_thumright:
I appreciate that! [emoji1417] Here's to hoping & praying for the next Spanish coin... [emoji1431]

Bran <><

vinnywop

Oct 9, 2020
Stafford, VA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Patriot
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome find and great job helping out veterans! Congrats man!

OP
OP
godisnum1

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome find and great job helping out veterans! Congrats man!
Thanks so much! We'll be doing it again at Florida Hunt 8 next February... but even bigger, with about 1,000 total acres, more vendors, and more expected hunters from around the country planning their attendence. We absolutely love supporting our military, and Soldier Freedom Outdoors is just the right hands-on, non-profit organization to do that. Our support means so much to them on many levels, so we're proud to head off the largest organized (non-seeded) hunt in all of Florida!

Here's the first slated map of the outlined property that we'll be on next year, along with the new hunt page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/262503418902400/?ref=share

Bran <>< FB_IMG_1628821830214.jpg

Bibliophage

Tenderfoot
Dec 16, 2021
I joined T-Net many years ago when I first got into Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting... and though I've found some cool old relics in the past, I haven't found anything that I think would be good enough to post up here... until this past weekend.

Overall, this was the best and most memorable trip of my life! And by far, the best Florida Hunt I've been to (out of 4)! I can't wait to see what lies ahead for Florida Hunt 8 next year!!! [emoji1431]

Bran <><

I'm a new detectorist and coming to Florida Hunt 8, first time. Thank you for putting your story here for everyone, and especially new folks, to enjoy. Absolutely incredible, and I hope the Hunt this weekend goes every bit as well for you.

OP
OP
godisnum1

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a new detectorist and coming to Florida Hunt 8, first time. Thank you for putting your story here for everyone, and especially new folks, to enjoy. Absolutely incredible, and I hope the Hunt this weekend goes every bit as well for you.
You're welcome! You'll have to introduce yourself at the Meet & Greet. I'm actually about to post on the Florida Hunt 8 page about a little pre-hunt that I'm putting together for Friday morning/afternoon on a site in Gainesville, for those who would like to go. Also, not sure if your saw Dilek's post, but FH8 will have the very first Legend detector in the United States to test out! I'm very much looking forward to this hunt!

Bran <><

Screenshot_20220215-113549_Facebook.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread