pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice going on the LC, it has some good detail on her still.
The answer to your question is another trip, but to the other side,
Best of luck.

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yesterday, I had a little down time at work so I did a little recon in a new area in the New Jersey Pine Barrens. I found what appears to be a small work area. The workers may have built a small bridge there. I found a few buttons, a coin and a horseshoe tool on one side of the crossing. What's on the other side of the bridge??:skullflag:
Nice largie! and the buttons look to be in good shape too, be sure to post the other side, thanks

Florida Finder

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2020
Southern States of America
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yesterday, I had a little down time at work so I did a little recon in a new area in the New Jersey Pine Barrens. I found what appears to be a small work area. The workers may have built a small bridge there. I found a few buttons, a coin and a horseshoe tool on one side of the crossing. What's on the other side of the bridge??:skullflag:
Nice finds cannonball. Those old buttons and large cents are always welcome finds! Congratulations

Nick79

Jan 28, 2018
California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Some great finds, really nice largie. Those are very hard to come by in California! I hope you have Saturday off to do some more swinging

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It looks like you had a fairly decent day digging :) I really like the large cent !! NICE GOING !!!!1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread