1850’s playground

Fossil_adult

Apr 9, 2021
Detector(s) used
Got a Chinese knockoff brand off Amazon. Now I don’t know how to use it or where to even begin.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know it’s been a while since I’ve posted on here. I’m trying to figure out my current situation and college and all that jazz. I hate being a fossil_adult man. Anyways a lot of crazy things have been happening recently so it’s nice to finally get back out here and post. I’ve had to put out a fire, call the cops on a domestic abuser, figure out my living situation, and figure out college. I want to be a teenager again!

Anyways, I’m getting off topic so here’s the stuff I’ve found at this old playground. I have a lot more to post from around the area but for now I’ll show y’all my artifacts.

The general haul:
7977ECF7-8802-4A53-9D75-F9589D886CCD.jpeg
I really like the two buttons and the glass bead. The ceramic hand is pretty cool as well!

Close up of the cool artifacts:

D0156660-37DA-4D19-AAC8-3C71981225F0.jpeg
Here’s some of the better stuff. I’m head over heels for all the buttons, I think they’re very cool. I’m so sad about that pontil bottle, however. Where’s the rest of you gone?

Other side:
13CEB116-FBBD-4CD5-BA62-5A076B480635.jpeg
Here’s the other side of the artifacts. These are my first buttons I’ve ever found and they’re extremely cool!

Anyways that’s all the stuff I’ve found. Sorry about my life story for the first paragraph but I felt like I needed to kinda get it off my chest, it’s been a lot lately. Hope y’all enjoy this report, and I really hope I can figure this stuff out already!

Upvote 3

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know it’s been a while since I’ve posted on here. I’m trying to figure out my current situation and college and all that jazz. I hate being a fossil_adult man. Anyways a lot of crazy things have been happening recently so it’s nice to finally get back out here and post. I’ve had to put out a fire, call the cops on a domestic abuser, figure out my living situation, and figure out college. I want to be a teenager again!

Anyways, I’m getting off topic so here’s the stuff I’ve found at this old playground. I have a lot more to post from around the area but for now I’ll show y’all my artifacts.

The general haul: View attachment 2024450 I really like the two buttons and the glass bead. The ceramic hand is pretty cool as well!

Close up of the cool artifacts:

View attachment 2024451 Here’s some of the better stuff. I’m head over heels for all the buttons, I think they’re very cool. I’m so sad about that pontil bottle, however. Where’s the rest of you gone?

Other side:
View attachment 2024452 Here’s the other side of the artifacts. These are my first buttons I’ve ever found and they’re extremely cool!

Anyways that’s all the stuff I’ve found. Sorry about my life story for the first paragraph but I felt like I needed to kinda get it off my chest, it’s been a lot lately. Hope y’all enjoy this report, and I really hope I can figure this stuff out already!
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread