1862 minnesota civil war missing payroll mystery solved. !!!!

Joethepro29

May 24, 2023
I found the civil war payroll from 1862
I know exactly where it is I've contacted the civil war museum and offered them the location for a finders Fee
It was completely by accident how I stumbled on it .... I contacted the national museum.....and I'll be contacting local museum next if their not interested. I would try to acquire myself but it looks like alot of work
And probably a legal battle that I just don't have time for. It was an amazing moment to stand there knowing the treasure was right there . I sat there for awhile and I have one pic for everyone

Attachments

• 20230524_154909.jpg
    20230524_154909.jpg
    760.5 KB · Views: 168
Upvote 0

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I know exactly where it is I've contacted the civil war museum and offered them the location for a finders Fee
It was completely by accident how I stumbled on it .... I contacted the national museum.....and I'll be contacting local museum next if their not interested. I would try to acquire myself but it looks like alot of work
And probably a legal battle that I just don't have time for. It was an amazing moment to stand there knowing the treasure was right there . I sat there for awhile and I have one pic for everyone

That's really far out!
DSCN1753.JPG

Let us know when you're closer to it.
DSCN1752_2.JPG

jewelerguy

Gold Member
Jun 28, 2011
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW this is probably the most exciting treasure news since Mel Fisher found the Atocha. That picture tells me everything I need to know

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
Once you see it..you can't unsee it! "The Billy Goat Gruff"

Screen Shot 2023-05-25 at 6.55.18 AM.jpg

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread