: Michael-Robert.

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2013
Sovereign America
Detector(s) used
Many
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The full true story about Butch Cassidy, the Sundance Kid and the famous spiritualist Edgar Cayce. In the treasure hunt that went wrong in the Uinta Mountains while looking for the lost Rhoades mine This 1920 shootout over the Spanish treasure happened to the father of an old timer I once worked with. Here are the clues to a Spanish treasure located in Utah in the Uinta mountains.Edgar Cayce, spanish gold, wild bunch outlaws and a gun battle in the Uinta mountains. This story was told to me by the son of Amasa Davidson, Howard davidson. This video will share with you what Howard shared with me in the 1980's when I worked with him before he retired and later passed away from cancer. According to howard and his family the famous clairvoyant Edgar Cayce was involved in the search for this lost Rhoades mine and remnants of the old wild bunch outlaws including Butch Cassidy, the Sundance Kid, Mat Warner and many more. A gun battle broke out with many people dying on the mountain. I have not really spent much time looking for this Spanish mine and treasure, but I think this coming summer I may have time to do some searching. If you happen to go looking, good luck and If you happen to run into me stop and say hi.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread