Aug 14, 2009
Arizona and the great southwest!
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq
Fisher F-Pulse Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A labor of love for 90 minutes. The 1939 wheat cent was a big surprise. Considering the area is only 15-20 years developed.

Added to the hot wheels collection, $1,29 clad richer and a dog tag ๐Ÿท with the name Wrigles ๐Ÿถ

Tag has a phone number on it. Curious to see how long ago it was lost, if the number is still good and if they want their dog tag back in remembrance.

Another days labor ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ
EB41E0F6-3575-4B01-A411-04B37A685453.jpeg
C10C723B-991C-4E73-9C28-F3B3AFDDD0CC.jpeg
1B8CA538-50D0-4A5C-AC4E-8EF2CCAD4FDB.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 23

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A labor of love for 90 minutes. The 1939 wheat cent was a big surprise. Considering the area is only 15-20 years developed.

Added to the hot wheels collection, $1,29 clad richer and a dog tag ๐Ÿท with the name Wrigles ๐Ÿถ

Tag has a phone number on it. Curious to see how long ago it was lost, if the number is still good and if they want their dog tag back in remembrance.

Another days labor ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ View attachment 2036075 View attachment 2036076 View attachment 2036077
Nice!!! Congrats!!! You never know !

OP
OP
goldhat

goldhat

Aug 14, 2009
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice!!! Congrats!!! You never know !

Just a footnote. I called the phone number on the dog tag. I asked the guy if he wanted the dog tag back. He said he never had a dog name Wrigles.
I then asked him how long he had his current number and he stated 8 years.

Considering phone numbers usually have some time before they get reappointed to a new person. I would guess Mr. Wrigles is over the Rainbow ๐ŸŒˆ bridge and itโ€˜s anyone guess what happened to the owners.

Every find has a story ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Another days labor ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ View attachment 2036075 View attachment 2036076 View attachment 2036077
looks like fun!, thanks for posting

Rhapsody

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2022
North American Continent
Detector(s) used
Nokta Anfibio
Nokta Legend
Human Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Just a footnote. I called the phone number on the dog tag. I asked the guy if he wanted the dog tag back. He said he never had a dog name Wrigles.

Considering phone numbers usually have some time before they get reappointed to a new person. I would guess Mr. Wrigles is over the Rainbow ๐ŸŒˆ bridge and itโ€˜s anyone guess what happened to the owners.

Mr. Wrigles had to be a Daschund..hands down with a name like that. J/K cool finds!

OP
OP
goldhat

goldhat

Aug 14, 2009
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mr. Wrigles had to be a Daschund..hands down with a name like that. J/K cool finds!

Had to be. A little dog at least ๐Ÿ˜† That penny find was great. Wish I knew how long that had been in the ground.

Last edited:

Lenrac2

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2021
Illinois
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Denise-Nokta Legend/Garrett Apex Nox600
Bob-AT Max/ Nox800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Nice of you to check though! Nice penny find and finding cars always makes me smile!

KSDirtfisher77

Jun 26, 2022
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites V3I
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice digs! Lol you could always start a hot wheels collection like me from all the ones you dig up over the years.

OP
OP
goldhat

goldhat

Aug 14, 2009
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice digs! Lol you could always start a hot wheels collection like me from all the ones you dig up over the years.

Ooooh you bet. Hot Wheels, Matchbox. Itโ€™s a blast finding these. Iโ€™ll collect everyone ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Last edited:

JeffInMass

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2006
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 600, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Explorer XS, Fisher CZ6A
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice finds and good work attempting to return that tag! That 39-S wheat is pristine..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread