1st spin on the X-Terra Pro

KSDirtfisher77

Jun 26, 2022
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites V3I
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well I just had to check out the minelab x-terra pro metal detector. It seems to be a hot little machine for the money. I ran field2, recovery 2, sens. 20, 5 tones and it seem to do real good in my iron patch corn field.
I had 3 false signals, but blame that on me, they were round iron horse tack rings. This detector is pretty awesome for $270. I'm happy with it. Really cant wait to get a smaller coil. Here is todays short 2 hour findings. Thanks for looking.
20230429_194719.jpg

Last edited:

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am looking at that as my back-up detector. Also as a beach detector mine won't do wet sand.

OP
OP
K

KSDirtfisher77

Jun 26, 2022
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites V3I
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am looking at that as my back-up detector.
This detector is going to sell by the thousands at a $270 price tag. I got 3 high end machines & love them. I mainly got the xterra pro because of the water proof ability. It's a tone dominated machine I noticed & it's really tuned towards round objects. The vdi/tdi #'s are a lil jumpy, but if tone is good dig it!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions