2 Colonial Buttons, Lead Net Sinker

Eastender

Mar 30, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm pretty confident that I'm the first one to pick this site. Aside from plenty of iron rose head nails, it's pretty stingy about what it gives to me. But two years ago it gave me a beautiful GW Inaugural and an excellent 1822 US large cent. So I have great patience with this spot despite this small haul from 6 hours of coil swinging today. It's a gorgeous stretch of woods and I'm happy to be in it and not see another person around. No idea what the small clip object is.

Attachments

• tres277.jpg
    tres277.jpg
    419.7 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Upvote 10

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm pretty confident that I'm the first one to pick this site. Aside from plenty of iron rose head nails, it's pretty stingy about what it gives to me. But two years ago it gave me a beautiful GW Inaugural and an excellent 1822 US large cent. So I have great patience with this spot despite this small haul from 6 hours of coil swinging today. It's a gorgeous stretch of woods and I'm happy to be in it and not see another person around. No idea what the small clip object is.
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sometimes the real find is just getting out to a space where one can just relax, swing, and be able to shut the world off. The finds are the bonuses to the day of enjoyment.
The little clip thingy might be part of a suspender/garter strap?
Best of luck on your next outing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread