2 massive Ancient Treasures has just been found[?] - The incredible full story....

Koko Ali'i

Feb 2, 2013
Sovereign America
Detector(s) used
Many
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found a pot of 1500 gold coins that had a KGC map with it. That map lead to a cavern just being found that was filled with 2 massive ancient treasures, Aztec and Knights Templar treasure, more than you could imagine. It's an incredible full story, but just know it wasn't found on oak island, but was found in the United States. Here is the incredible full story in detail of how Gene found this Aztec and Knights Templar treasure in a large cavern. Why he decided to tell his story in this interview, what's inside, how he thinks it all got their, etc. Watch and let me know what you think, leave comments of your opinions for everyone else to see[1hr 4min].

DISCLAIMER - WHILE THIS STORY IS REAL according to Gene. MOST OF THE PICTURES IN THIS VIDEO ARE NOT FROM INSIDE THE AZTEC AND TEMPLAR TREASURE CAVERN, AND WERE ONLY ADDED SO THAT YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO LOOK AT A BLANK SCREEN WHILE HEARING THIS INCREDIBLE FULL STORY OF HOW THESE 2 MASSIVE TREASURES HAS JUST BEEN FOUND.

Last edited:
OP
Koko Ali'i

Koko Ali'i

Feb 2, 2013
Sovereign America
Detector(s) used
Many
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He never gave up....

30+ yrs....

Do you believe?

I believe....

Last edited:
OP
Koko Ali'i

Koko Ali'i

Feb 2, 2013
Sovereign America
Detector(s) used
Many
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The man in Minnesota is Prof. Scott Wolter, I believe....

Scott Wolter spoke on Jimmy Church radio[F2B] on two episodes(5hrs) about a current massive treasure find that he has not disclosed yet. HUGE.

Last edited:

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WHAT ? I thought the Templar's never made it to N. America LOL :tongue3: At least thats what I've been hearing ...on this site ???

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Where is the treasure now? Can we go see it?

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I could watch the video I suppose, but I don’t watch hour long videos

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All that is relevant is evidence, and so far, no evidence has been provided.

In this day and age, even our cell phones have high resolution cameras and video recorders, so snapping a picture or two isn't too much to ask.

The story claims that they found it, so releasing a picture or two of the actual treasure wouldn't compromise their find.

It's a great story though for youtube clicks....

Last edited:

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other

In this day and age, even our cell phones have high resolution cameras and video recorders, so snapping a picture or two isn't two much to ask.

The story claims that they found it, so releasing a picture or two of the actual treasure wouldn't compromise their find.

Unfortunately, the only thing I gather from this one is Terry's apparent lack of due diligence in vetting his interviewees. I suspect it will come back to bite him in this instance.

Too bad, as I have always enjoyed how his videos ride the boney backbone between fact and fiction. Although I do credit him for his Disclaimer preceding the interview, I'm afraid it was poor judgement in allowing this one through the doors of Terry's Treasure Tale Nursing Home. Let's hope the lesson will not prove too costly.

Tesorodeoro

Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

In this day and age, even our cell phones have high resolution cameras and video recorders, so snapping a picture or two isn't too much to ask.

Doesn’t mean it wasn’t as entertaining as all the treasure tales those old guys came up with in the 60’s-70’s.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Is this another ‘found’ treasure we never see or hear about again?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread