2 massive Ancient Treasures has just been found[?] - The incredible full story....

: Michael-Robert.

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2013
Sovereign America
Detector(s) used
Many
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found a pot of 1500 gold coins that had a KGC map with it. That map lead to a cavern just being found that was filled with 2 massive ancient treasures, Aztec and Knights Templar treasure, more than you could imagine. It's an incredible full story, but just know it wasn't found on oak island, but was found in the United States. Here is the incredible full story in detail of how Gene found this Aztec and Knights Templar treasure in a large cavern. Why he decided to tell his story in this interview, what's inside, how he thinks it all got their, etc. Watch and let me know what you think, leave comments of your opinions for everyone else to see[1hr 4min].

DISCLAIMER - WHILE THIS STORY IS REAL according to Gene. MOST OF THE PICTURES IN THIS VIDEO ARE NOT FROM INSIDE THE AZTEC AND TEMPLAR TREASURE CAVERN, AND WERE ONLY ADDED SO THAT YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO LOOK AT A BLANK SCREEN WHILE HEARING THIS INCREDIBLE FULL STORY OF HOW THESE 2 MASSIVE TREASURES HAS JUST BEEN FOUND.

Last edited:

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WHAT ? I thought the Templar's never made it to N. America LOL :tongue3: At least thats what I've been hearing ...on this site ???

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All that is relevant is evidence, and so far, no evidence has been provided.

In this day and age, even our cell phones have high resolution cameras and video recorders, so snapping a picture or two isn't too much to ask.

The story claims that they found it, so releasing a picture or two of the actual treasure wouldn't compromise their find.

It's a great story though for youtube clicks....

Last edited:

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other

In this day and age, even our cell phones have high resolution cameras and video recorders, so snapping a picture or two isn't two much to ask.

The story claims that they found it, so releasing a picture or two of the actual treasure wouldn't compromise their find.

Unfortunately, the only thing I gather from this one is Terry's apparent lack of due diligence in vetting his interviewees. I suspect it will come back to bite him in this instance.

Too bad, as I have always enjoyed how his videos ride the boney backbone between fact and fiction. Although I do credit him for his Disclaimer preceding the interview, I'm afraid it was poor judgement in allowing this one through the doors of Terry's Treasure Tale Nursing Home. Let's hope the lesson will not prove too costly.

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

In this day and age, even our cell phones have high resolution cameras and video recorders, so snapping a picture or two isn't too much to ask.

Doesn’t mean it wasn’t as entertaining as all the treasure tales those old guys came up with in the 60’s-70’s.

Goldfinger450

Aug 28, 2017
Central Oregon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

This day and age the digital photos are CODED and can reveal Locations I know this as my Morel patch got hit by a piclicker.
Yes I photographed some mushrooms and darn Primo photos Won a couple contests and a mag cover.

Bud Aurum

Jan 6, 2017
Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If true, The FBI will be going thru tons of satellite images looking for someone digging and any archeologist ignited by this video, will be on their own treasure hunt.
Good story except the 90' stone directing you to Nolan's cross directing you to the Rune stone.
I think he learned one from Finderkeeper.

Your Bud Aurum

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found a pot of 1500 gold coins that had a KGC map with it. That map lead to a cavern just being found that was filled with 2 massive ancient treasures, Aztec and Knights Templar treasure, more than you could imagine. It's an incredible full story, but just know it wasn't found on oak island, but was found in the United States. Here is the incredible full story in detail of how Gene found this Aztec and Knights Templar treasure in a large cavern. Why he decided to tell his story in this interview, what's inside, how he thinks it all got their, etc. Watch and let me know what you think, leave comments of your opinions for everyone else to see[1hr 4min].

DISCLAIMER - WHILE THIS STORY IS REAL according to Gene. MOST OF THE PICTURES IN THIS VIDEO ARE NOT FROM INSIDE THE AZTEC AND TEMPLAR TREASURE CAVERN, AND WERE ONLY ADDED SO THAT YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO LOOK AT A BLANK SCREEN WHILE HEARING THIS INCREDIBLE FULL STORY OF HOW THESE 2 MASSIVE TREASURES HAS JUST BEEN FOUND.

Fairly Incredible......no, VASTLY INCREDIBLE STORY OF A HUMONGOUS TREASURE....!
wOw...!

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice one Koko,! Only thing about these stories is every time I read one I,m reminded of how the Gov.and bureacrats royally screw treasure hunters who,ve worked hard to find one.Makes me royally angry.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If scott wolter claimed a treasure was found, nothing was found.

wolter is right up there with diana muir and the laginas.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread