Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rc1.jpg rc2.jpg rc3.jpg

Long time since Navy Davy and I have gotten out for a swing. Today changed that as we hit a local park on a day that was dark, dank and windy not too mention the herds of mobile manure makers prancing through the park. Wasn't long before the pennies were popping as ND blew his nose and I blew my knees. Had to stop way too soon as Marie and I going to a dinner and dance tonight. Mind you it will be much more dinner than dance at least till I get some "lubrication." Seemed like every dog had to have a sniff of ND as I was ignored. Such is life. Each of us ended up with about 27 coins with ND getting the better of the lot having scoffed a few loonies and a twoonie. One none penny find for this bouy. Got a stone that said it all until I was home and turned it over. Guess next visit to the park I'll have to replace it!

Upvote 6

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
View attachment 2058064 View attachment 2058065 View attachment 2058066

Long time since Navy Davy and I have gotten out for a swing. Today changed that as we hit a local park on a day that was dark, dank and windy not too mention the herds of mobile manure makers prancing through the park. Wasn't long before the pennies were popping as ND blew his nose and I blew my knees. Had to stop way too soon as Marie and I going to a dinner and dance tonight. Mind you it will be much more dinner than dance at least till I get some "lubrication." Seemed like every dog had to have a sniff of ND as I was ignored. Such is life. Each of us ended up with about 27 coins with ND getting the better of the lot having scoffed a few loonies and a twoonie. One none penny find for this bouy. Got a stone that said it all until I was home and turned it over. Guess next visit to the park I'll have to replace it!
Good to see you getting out for a late season hunt

Nothing like a mobile manure maker's manure getting covered up with leaves.
Swiping coil through it-kicking it-stepping in it. (Humans-got to love them)

Now we expect a in situ picture of the rock back in it's rightful place Leslie, have to keep the good mojo-if not you know the mojo could be.......:dontknow:

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 2058064 View attachment 2058065 View attachment 2058066

Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions