Mar 26, 2010
massachusetts
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out Sunday didn't find anything in the water was asked by a lady if I could try and find her husband's ring. After an hour. Nothing. Decided to go back yesterday and work a little deeper as this time the tide was still dropping 1st target almost chest deep was his ring. A little later while swinging near the hotel a worker came to us stating someone lost their band in ankle deep water a few hours ago. After 10 minutes up came a David Yurman wedding band I told the workers I found it and they went to get someone. A couple minutes later a gentleman asked you really found the band I said yes we'll it turns out he is the general manager of the hotel and the ring belonged to his wife he says I got to do something for you so he offered up a weekend stay with all food and drinks as a way of saying thanks. I couldn't of been happier so looks like in September I'll be using it. The gold is the first ring I found and will be getting it back to the owner on Saturday. Second is the general manager 17674.jpg IMG_20200810_193744.jpg

Upvote 47
OP
OP
plymouthian12

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Mar 26, 2010
massachusetts
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks all once Dr gives me the green light I'll be there

JeffInMass

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2006
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 600, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Explorer XS, Fisher CZ6A
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great work Kent- Congrats on the returns and the added bonus- Enjoy!

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well done. Nothing better to boost the spirits.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
VERY WELL DONE !11

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kudos and congratulations to you. A ray of light in the darkness indeed! I too hope to see a honorable mention for this fine deed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread