Mar 26, 2010
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out Sunday didn't find anything in the water was asked by a lady if I could try and find her husband's ring. After an hour. Nothing. Decided to go back yesterday and work a little deeper as this time the tide was still dropping 1st target almost chest deep was his ring. A little later while swinging near the hotel a worker came to us stating someone lost their band in ankle deep water a few hours ago. After 10 minutes up came a David Yurman wedding band I told the workers I found it and they went to get someone. A couple minutes later a gentleman asked you really found the band I said yes we'll it turns out he is the general manager of the hotel and the ring belonged to his wife he says I got to do something for you so he offered up a weekend stay with all food and drinks as a way of saying thanks. I couldn't of been happier so looks like in September I'll be using it. The gold is the first ring I found and will be getting it back to the owner on Saturday. Second is the general manager 17674.jpg IMG_20200810_193744.jpg

Upvote 47

JeffInMass

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2006
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 600, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Explorer XS, Fisher CZ6A
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great work Kent- Congrats on the returns and the added bonus- Enjoy!

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well done. Nothing better to boost the spirits.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
VERY WELL DONE !11

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kudos and congratulations to you. A ray of light in the darkness indeed! I too hope to see a honorable mention for this fine deed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread