2 silver Rosies ...Cool.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't post much on Today's Finds , mainly cause I am bad at posting pictures.
But Since most know what Silver Roosevelt Dimes look like , I fig I'd Post.

On the way home yesterday from the coin shop & other places my wife called & said to stop by the store & get her something, I figured that I would go to Kroger cause they have 'Coin Star' machines not the 'Printer looking ones that they have at Publix ; I have never found "anything" in those type machines , I think they internally Keep all the Rejects.:dontknow:

Anyway went in & a Girl was running a med jar of coins through the machine & as she finished and walked to the Service desk the Machine was still Churning & Right then a Silver Dime dropped into the slot . "Cool" I thought.
Then I shopped for about 20 min & as I left 2 guys were finishing running their coins so as I walked out I looked in the Slot & saw a Dime & Knew it was Silver by "That Look" ...Again Cool.!

As I left the Store I thought to myself ,"Heck I would have been glad to hunt a yard for 3-4 hours in the Heat & Be very happy to Find 2 Silver Dimes."

Then thought instead of Driving around the Metro Area looking for places to Coin Hunt I'd just drive around to all the places that I know have Coin Star Machines.

Heck I have gotten more Silver from those Machines this year than I have Dug. Hopefully I can Pull a Nice Barber or Seated Coin from a C.Star Sometime.

Not to mention all the Wheat's & Foreign coins I got from C. Stars as Well.
Davers

Upvote 7

relic nut

Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the silver![emoji106] treasure is everywhere, just have to look

HH RN

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thank for sharing, congratulations on the silver! :icon_thumleft:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You GO boy!:occasion14:

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes a couple of silver Roosevelt dimes would make me happy for an afternoon's detecting. I was actually thinking of that today when after nearly 4 hours of humidity and mosquitos I thought "one silver coin will make this worth it". I went home empty handed haha, I need to find one of these coin star machines I always hear about on here.

Congrats on your silver

ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Silver is silver no matter where it comes from. Nice

OP
OP
Davers

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks For the nice reply's

What makes these finds interesting is these were only 'est' Quart Size Dumps.

I actually saw the girl pulling rejects & putting them back in, also it took a good 45 sec after the girl got her receipt for the first Rosie, to drop out.

Oh the Dimes were a 1964 & 1963.

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting