pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It's hard to believe that I joined the great Treasurenet website 20 years ago today ! Where in the world has the time gone ? Looking forward to the next 20 years. Always enjoy reading everyone's posts, and seeing their finds.
You should get a nod for being a 20 yr member, and sticking with it.
I was gleaming an old thread today, the responses were from a lot of folks that I remember, but sadly they've not posted in years.
Time does fly, just seems like a few that I joined after sandbagging for a few years.
So here's to the next 20 :occasion14:

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
It's hard to believe that I joined the great Treasurenet website 20 years ago today ! Where in the world has the time gone ? Looking forward to the next 20 years. Always enjoy reading everyone's posts, and seeing their finds.
Now that you mentioned it, that qualifies as a very "Honorable Mention."

Jorgeke

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2021
Congratulations

Where are you located?

Keep detecting, keep posting, keep reading.

It’s an honor and a pleasure having memebers in this page like you, I could imagine all findings and experience that you could share.

Good Bless you
😎

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treazurehunter I guess your past the new NEWBIE STAGE LOL NICE GOING !!!

Last edited:

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Trez , hold a seat for me, I'll be with you next year.
Don.....

OP
OP
Trezurehunter

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations

Where are you located?

It’s an honor and a pleasure having memebers in this page like you, I could imagine all findings and experience that you could share.

Good
Congratulations

Where are you located?

Good Bless you
😎
I'm in Illinois about an hour South of Chicago. I've been detecting for 33 years now. I haven't posted my finds in about a year now. Something happened to my computer that won't allow me to post pics. One of the ports got jammed up with something and it wont come out. Will have to wait until I get a new computer. I will keep reading all of the other posts and replying when I can. Thanks for you kind words. Ron
Bless

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions