JasonS1

Greenie
Oct 1, 2021
I am desperately trying to get help to find my wedding band . Value is $750 . Accidentally pulled off and is currently sitting at the bottom of a river. 14' max depth, extremely slow to no current. i have a map with marking with the exact route i swam . also two scuba divers came out and combed the shallow part of my swimming route with no success. The tricky part is that there is approximately 2' of vegetation and sticks at the deepest part of the river where we suspect the ring is .. Like i said , i am offering a $2000 reward plus travel and expenses . we are not a wealthy family and at this point that is every penny of my savings... if anyone has any contacts, ideas or suggestions that could help me i would appreciate it so much .. I have been in contact with multiple ring finders from their website as well. I need help .
thanks to everyone who may read this and take the time to respond.
Jason

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Someone diving with a 'Good' metal detector 'Might' find it, best of luck .

Doubter in MD

Bronze Member
Jan 18, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Where was the ring lost? State, town, river, etc.

It will help to find someone closer to you.

OP
OP
J

JasonS1

Greenie
Oct 1, 2021
Where was the ring lost? State, town, river, etc.

It will help to find someone closer to you.
The ring was lost in a section of the Kern River . 3hrs North of Los Angeles. i can send an exact location and diagram to the person interested in helping

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some police & fire departments have search & rescue dive teams ,might be worth a try:dontknow:

OP
OP
J

JasonS1

Greenie
Oct 1, 2021
yea i dont think involving government run agencies would be a possibility although im sure they would find it .

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Try and contact Kern River riches he has a youtube channel and he underwater detects there. He may have already found it or can see about finding it for you.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know this is late,but let us know if you find it.We like to know these things.All the best luck to you.

Bronze Member
May 26, 2011
tujunga ca
Detector(s) used
xlt mxt gmz and now a gmt whites
just a note,they close the dam sometimes .not sure how to find out there timing.or who to just with.but would be a good time to look.if you can find the right people they will tell you the closing and reopening times.good luck brad

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You might try checking the ring finders for your area

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RTR made a great point also
Have you had any success in getting help ?

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No luck as of yet . My hope is that after the winter the soot on the bottom of the river will wash away and the water will be much more clear . Thanks for reaching out
Jason: Contact the local fire dept rescue people. Some times they do free lance work. KIf you tell them you would make a $2,000 donation to there causes it might help also.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jason is there a time of the year when vegetation is not as heavy as other times out there ?

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jason have you had any luck on finding your ring ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread