2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006
2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( JAPS) TREASURE

Here is a set of code markers we have not been able to figure out. These are deep in the jungle, the rock is basalt, the markers are not natural (I am a geologist) the dark stain on the rock is a mix of water and used oil out of our generator, was splashed on the rock to enhance the photograph. We did by total chance find a Platinum bar in the general area but I think it was either lost by the Jap crew or was someting snitched off a truck. In any case we sold the bar. Have more pics here plus one of the Pt. bar, it was a sand cast dory.

Anyone here have experience with this set of markers ????

Zobex

Attachments

• a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 4,325
OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Zobex,

Nice picture of....animal waste? ;D (just joking man...)

Sorry guys, its difficult to visualize...anyway our picture collection of orig japs rock markers...are very clear, well carved, manmade...easy to identify its shape, etc.....(bcoz thats what marker are for)

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Zobex,

Budha is sitting on an explosives?.....I beg to DISAGREE....Japs will never ever put explosives on their "Budha/Gods statue"..... to explode and demolish the Budha....impossible !!
Nobody in his right mind will attempt to put bombs on their RELIGIOUS ICON !!
Ask people who recover G. Budha....it never had any explosives...possibly the nearby gold stockpile...but NEVER ON THEIR G.BUDHA...
Just imagine during war, a christian priest.....hide the church/religeous treasure.... laden with high-explosives??....THATS A MORTAL SIN AND UNIMAGINABLE !!!

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006

HA HA GBoy, joking aside. This is in the area that let me quit with a young dancer and A Mango plantation on Mindanao.

This is a regional marker not a site marker. There are several sites in the area, inside one tunnel it was wall marked with;

1. HEART
2. CIRCLE WITH DOT INSIDE
3. BRANCHING Y WITH AN X IN THE CENTER
4. BENT SNAKE

Which translates as;

1. enter the heart
2. within the tunnel
3. go to the branch in the tunnel and stop at the intersection
4. bent path to the treasure.

It was dead on behind a rock panel

And I got to retire.

This bar was found near the rock. Like I mentioned, I think that was just an accident or some guy snitching a piece. 82%Pt and the balance 18% everything else.

What I am asking is has anyone seen this type of regional marker ? ? I am speculating each pocket is a site and if they single, grouped, and overlay each other. We have located 4 sites in the reigon. One completed.

Zobex

Attachments

• a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 2,845

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

Hi Sobex,
Your name rings a bell to me...anyway, it only rings, nothing else.
Regarding the bar that you have found in your site, it was not accidentally left behind. It was put there intentionally and with a purpose. As far as I understand, what you have found is a very small item to make you "smile", thus forgetting your original intention why you are digging that particular place. the truth is, that piece of object you have found is supposed to be used for financing in penetrating the intricate "vault" where the big volume is hidden, provided you have all the knowledge, perseverance and calculated time before your money (from that metal) is totally exhausted.

That is my two cents for today...
(I still have few hundreds of cents remaining)...smile ;D
Nice meeting you Sobex...

Angel-09

P

palawanisland

Dear Gboy and other Treasure Hunter

I am interested in making a History Philippine Treasure Book on the many existing found Treasure, I hope you guys can invite me to take photos, take some empty gold boxes and some other materials, you are not interested in a dig site or cave site

I want to preserve them as a History of Philippine Treasure Artifact - so our future Filipino Generation can learn from it....

I hope you all can invite me AFTER you had clean the place out of all the gold silver or gems
I am more interested to document the place and other information of the Dig History (if Any)
Please Email me for any Invitation to Join the Search or after the Search

Regards to all.
PalawanBoy
Los Angeles California USA &
Metro Manila Philippines
Email: [email protected]
CellFon: (562) 682.4540

Edong

Aug 2, 2005
california

Zobex said:
Ed, first, if you make it, great, if you don't, keep looking. We have dug enough
holes to dispose of all the trash in Metro Manila and have spare.

Some good advice here, I have been reading through the threads. Set down, slow
down, get a large sheet of white paper on a board and walk the island with a
compass. Map every old tree, every white rock outcrop, stream and places that
make your hair on the back of your neck register.

After finally looking at your pics. this is a limestone/coral island. In one pic you can
see the surf starting to build off shore. That is no doubt a low coral reef. The Japs
were symbolic in about everything they did. Shinto to the bone. Don't let
excitement
have you reading signs into rocks. Man, have we been through that. Because the
island is so loaded with salt, metal detectors will have a hard time working there.
Borrow or what ever something like an 808 which is easy to operate and replace
batteries. Scan the island for any scrap, old ammo dump, construction metal etc.
The island most likely was an observation post manned by no more than 40 men.
The eye witness may have seen them bring onshore supplies or radio equipment.
Animal markings other than Bird is very rare. The heart is always the gateway, the
entrance. In Shinto the heart is the entrance to the person or persona. This site IS
NOT a blow hole, in the pics.. You should reconfirm it was in fact oil or oily mud
you found. If oil, there is no other explanation other than put there by man. I have
seen Jap cement mixed with limestone or coral that even fooled me and I was a
mining geologist. It was only the old men insisting that kept us going to the successful
end.

Use the metal detector and scan for any small thing someone may have left outside
the hole. Often at the drip line of the largest tree or in a collection of rocks where
heavy surf hits. We once spent 3 years digging a hell hole. Pulled out 2 trucks,
bombs, fuel drums, the dead etc. etc. and spent a lot of money. One day one of my
tribals went to the river below to fish among the rocks. Looked down and found a
6.2kg bar shoved into a hole in a rock. Apparently one Jap solder was not all that
honest and sneaked out a bar for himself and tried to hide it at the river. Eventually
we found the source of the bars inside. We sure needed that find to keep us going
though.

I agree, this hole is far from the end.

I would need to smell the gas to identify it. If you are having a hard time washing out
the smell with salt water, it may not be organic but rather chemical. Dry dead smell like
an old burnt cigar or formaldehyde, wet deat or more toxic. If not organic you have gasoline, diesel, fuel oil.. Old gasoline is very toxic especially aviation gas. We once pulled out a stack
of depth charge setting on top of several fuel drums. We were delayed 5 months to
air out the tunnel. Finally we flooded it and washed out the fuel, then pumped it out
dry. If there is a fuel drum, it is always setting on top of some explosive. The good
thing is, being all salt water, the likely that it is still active is low, unless it was
waterproofed with wax or tar before being placed. In any case. If you find a drum
or metal can, DO NOT PULL ON IT !! Dig besides it and go down parallel. ((That applies to ANYTHING you find. If you find a buddha, you can count it will be setting on top of an explosive)) Then study what the column is and how it is structured. Deactivation is not that hard, just you only get one chance to make a mistake.

Zobex
hi! Zobex, the island is only about 6 hectares which is around 60 ,000 square meter,i found a few white rock,and the only big trees was beside were we are digging a few yards away ,anyway we manage to break the big rock the only thing we found is sand so we didn't finish it, because of weather condition , by the way the rock is a form of a big turtle, are these one of Japs. strategist to lead you away? thanks Ed

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Treasure hunters,

Am not expert on code or marker reading, etc....i just based my japs marker knowledge on japs treasure code/markers books just like everebody else....anyway, my ONLY ADVANTAGE....i personally saw these several japs treasure markers...on its ACTUAL CARVED ROCK site bcoz of our decades of treasure experience and more than 100 Japs treasure sites all over the Phil...
Anyway...if i recover big volume treasure, I will reburied it for safe keeping.... and I will also make my OWN GBOY TREASURE ROCK MARKERS...don't worry i will simplefy it, example of hidden clues...ex: clue#1 on top of Mt. Everest, clue#2 Mariana strench....oks? ;D ;D

Palawan Island,
Maybe someday...i can help you for your request...but not yet now....bcoz our team also documenting our treasure research...all treasure codes/markers on its actual rock carvings, pictures of treasure sites, pictures of artifacts, g. budha , etc........
Maybe someday...we will let you pose in one of our...gold stockpile? :o

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006

Ed, so 6 hectars is 12acres (I think in Gringo). If it was an observation point then there would be no more than 4-5 men and supplies. Is this say some few kilometers from a large island? This sounds plausible. The turtle, phoenix, dragon, and white tiger are the protectors of the realm -- not per individual or per household, but the whole Japan or at least the whereabouts of the Imperial House and courtiers, from the theoretical four directions of the wind. The Turtle in Shinto belief is the Mother of Man or the source of life in a way. All Man came from the sea and the Turtle brought man to land. People confuse a Krilin with a Dragon, different things.

Turtle is good, not decoy but not a specific marker like X is the spot. It is related to water, specifically salt marsh water, coming from the sea. (The Tiger comes from the forest or mountains, the Dragon from the center of power). Kind of describes the site. We did have one experience of a turtle on an island of about 30 hectars, it was positive. My friends found a turtle in a cave once on Panay. It didn't look right, wrong texture for a stone carving. They wanted to smash it and I said no, study it first. Well they smashed it and found 2 75kilo bars inside. It was a cement turtle. I got nothing which is what I eared on that one !!!

Going back, are you sure on the oily mud?? If you kept samples, let it dry and test it for oil products. If you boil suspect oily mud/dirt in a small pot of hot water, the oil will come to the surface of the water and will look magnified. That is it is all on the surface of the water. Easy test and tells you a lot. Only MAN would put any oil product in the hole and they would not go to all that work just to dispose of toxic waste !!!

Zobex

P

palawanisland

GBOY

I will be back to Metro Manila, this August 2006 From Southern California
so i Hope we can meet somehow someday-that will be great a real photo Behind with all the Recovered Gold Bar -Japanese Plundered Gold :) That will be Cool

JAPANESE TREASURE Cave can be a Nice Tourists Attraction.....After Gboy Clean it Out, I suggest GBOY - If you find several tons of gold, try not to
Withdraw all at the same time
Do it slowly by moving them little by little to avoid suspicion
Hide them in several places

Around the Vicinity

Do let me know if your cellfon is still Celfone: +63 XXXXX6315 ??

Keep in touch

regards
PALAWANBOY aka Jesse

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

PalawanBoy,

Yah, my cel number is still the same +639103216315......but pls. do not call me on sleeping time (12midnight to 6 am)...bcoz am still sleep at that time....bcoz some other treasure hunters or foreigners...call and wake up at midnight...for pabor... do it on daytime.
For your photo ops.... I can show you also, where small sucker deposits of gold were extracted from the rock boulder...its in Montalban, Rizal....several ammunition box size(with gold bars) rock carvings.... was already chiseled or recovered......
Anyway, hope to see you around in August 2006....with a hiking shoes pasalubong? ;D

P

palawanisland

Hey Gboy

Dont u wori, I will be Considerate to watch my calling time in regards to your Metro Manila Sleeping time..
Btw, U forgot to tell me what your Feet Size ? I will bring you a Hiking Boots So it will help you more in your Japanese Treasure Gold Quest

regards
Your New Friend PalawanBoy

Edong

Aug 2, 2005
california

Zobex said:
Ed, so 6 hectars is 12acres (I think in Gringo). If it was an observation point then there would be no more than 4-5 men and supplies. Is this say some few kilometers from a large island? This sounds plausible. The turtle, phoenix, dragon, and white tiger are the protectors of the realm -- not per individual or per household, but the whole Japan or at least the whereabouts of the Imperial House and courtiers, from the theoretical four directions of the wind. The Turtle in Shinto belief is the Mother of Man or the source of life in a way. All Man came from the sea and the Turtle brought man to land. People confuse a Krilin with a Dragon, different things.

Turtle is good, not decoy but not a specific marker like X is the spot. It is related to water, specifically salt marsh water, coming from the sea. (The Tiger comes from the forest or mountains, the Dragon from the center of power). Kind of describes the site. We did have one experience of a turtle on an island of about 30 hectars, it was positive. My friends found a turtle in a cave once on Panay. It didn't look right, wrong texture for a stone carving. They wanted to smash it and I said no, study it first. Well they smashed it and found 2 75kilo bars inside. It was a cement turtle. I got nothing which is what I eared on that one !!!

Going back, are you sure on the oily mud?? If you kept samples, let it dry and test it for oil products. If you boil suspect oily mud/dirt in a small pot of hot water, the oil will come to the surface of the water and will look magnified. That is it is all on the surface of the water. Easy test and tells you a lot. Only MAN would put any oil product in the hole and they would not go to all that work just to dispose of toxic waste !!!

Zobex
when i survey the island i found a group of stone, or rock that looks like some kind of graveyard so we start moving the rock, and we found a dig hole around 15x20ft.dia.,and there's water , full to the level, but when the low tide comes the water goes down too, are these part of the water trap they build for site that i am working on ?and onemore thing two days ago when my crew was working on night (low tide)they start banging the rock and they hear something metalic sound inside the rock (i'm not sure how true it is )and few minutes later the hear some mild explosion under water . anybody have exp. on these thanks ED

acid

Greenie
Jun 11, 2005

ed, just follow the advice of zobex. survey the area. try break the rock turtle.

be careful of explosion underneath where you are that could be some parts the tunnel or cave underneath that goes bar down. i saw a place where, near the shoreline some parts of land went bar down. it looks like a tunnel underneath was eaten or triggered by water when it went weak and it bar down. if there is a rushing of water in the caves underneath cause by the tlow and high tide that could be possible.

ok investigate first. more study. and you will be safer and be accurate in your quest.

happy hunting.

god bless.

Edong

Aug 2, 2005
california

acid said:
ed, just follow the advice of zobex. survey the area. try break the rock turtle.

be careful of explosion underneath where you are that could be some parts the tunnel or cave underneath that goes bar down. i saw a place where, near the shoreline some parts of land went bar down. it looks like a tunnel underneath was eaten or triggered by water when it went weak and it bar down. if there is a rushing of water in the caves underneath cause by the tlow and high tide that could be possible.

ok investigate first. more study. and you will be safer and be accurate in your quest.

happy hunting.

god bless.
Dear Acid, we already break the turtle rock so far we only found a white gravel, and sand , maybe tonight were going to break the rest of it , and we have explosion under water a mild one we don't know what is it so far we are at these moment talk to you later ed

acid

Greenie
Jun 11, 2005

ed, f nothing is in that rock turtle, its ok... we just suspect it. (i have a pm for you about breaking rocks and some treasures that THs usually missed a lot). if i am not busy this month, i might have time to visit your place and help you with my detector or decoding so that rock breaking or cement vault breaking is not exhausting to you if after all the effort, there is nothing in there.

just for asking, is there some more rock/s in your place site that is strange looking? strange in color, texture, shape, smell, heavy density... than the rest of rocks in there? take note of them and tell me about it. that could be a clue. because there is a "give away" treasure or easy to get treasure in your site. perhaps what you told us here before is a big deposit and that is hard to get... alternative decision if that is the case... look for the small easy to get ones.

tomorrow, if time is permits and its ok, my group is going to break a rock. it has a code that says... rock enclose treasure. and i detect it myself, even before i was able to see the marker sign.

anyway... let's see the manny pacquiao fight tomorrow... i believe, he won't let down the filipino expectation at this moment.

thanks.

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Treasure hunters/funder,

Our team is willing to give one Golden Lilly..cave treasure site...intitially hauled in 1970's (one chamber was given to former Phil.Depense Secretary and now Senator Enrile...our cave chamber is still intact...latest pictured of gold stockpile is in 1987....now it is resealed again..our team can't afford to operate or buy the land) ...
Our terms is simple....we will point the exact cave location...its up to the funder to survey using hi-tech geo instruments...after confirmation....the funder group will automatically give us...20% share of the treasure gold stockpile (5 feet high, 21 feet long, covered with canvass)....
What do you think fellow hunters...IS THERE ANY TAKERS FOR THESE 100% SURE GOLDEN LILLY TREASURE SITE?

Palawan island,
My hiking shoe size is.....US size 8

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

gboy said:
Treasure hunters/funder,

Our team is willing to give one Golden Lilly..cave treasure site...intitially hauled in 1970's (one chamber was given to former Phil.Depense Secretary and now Senator Enrile...our cave chamber is still intact...latest pictured of gold stockpile is in 1987....now it is resealed again..our team can't afford to operate or buy the land) ...
Our terms is simple....we will point the exact cave location...its up to the funder to survey using hi-tech geo instruments...after confirmation....the funder group will automatically give us...20% share of the treasure gold stockpile (5 feet high, 21 feet long, covered with canvass)....
What do you think fellow hunters...IS THERE ANY TAKERS FOR THESE 100% SURE GOLDEN LILLY TREASURE SITE?

Palawan island,
My hiking shoe size is.....US size 8

...after confirmation....

Does this mean NO 20% till the Gold is in view & Confirmed as Real ?

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

G'boy,
I understand how positive you are about your informations regarding treasures in the Phil., but unless you have seen it with your own eyes and touched it with your own hands, still it is considered hearsays. I'm not trying to negate your story, but these stories have been circulating within the past 15 years. Nobody can really confirm the existance of these gold bullion. What is happening is, it is being "sold" through stories to all treasure hunters and buyers alike. What is the difference of this gold bullion stories compared nickle babbit? Carbofraux? Nothing... they are all the same stories circulated through and through. it is like a piece of half kilo (500 grams) gold, where the story circulated everyday and on the 1oooth man who heard it, it is no longer 500 grams but 500 tons. Did you see my point? I'm not trying to say that what you are telling is not true, but I have MET PERSONNALY these people who are dealing these golds, from different places, and different times and they all end into one common denominator: Nobody knows if these gold really exist.

Angel-09

Edong

Aug 2, 2005
california

acid said:
ed, f nothing is in that rock turtle, its ok... we just suspect it. (i have a pm for you about breaking rocks and some treasures that THs usually missed a lot). if i am not busy this month, i might have time to visit your place and help you with my detector or decoding so that rock breaking or cement vault breaking is not exhausting to you if after all the effort, there is nothing in there.

just for asking, is there some more rock/s in your place site that is strange looking? strange in color, texture, shape, smell, heavy density... than the rest of rocks in there? take note of them and tell me about it. that could be a clue. because there is a "give away" treasure or easy to get treasure in your site. perhaps what you told us here before is a big deposit and that is hard to get... alternative decision if that is the case... look for the small easy to get ones.

tomorrow, if time is permits and its ok, my group is going to break a rock. it has a code that says... rock enclose treasure. and i detect it myself, even before i was able to see the marker sign.

anyway... let's see the manny pacquiao fight tomorrow... i believe, he won't let down the filipino expectation at this moment.

thanks.
Dear Acid , thanks Bro.everything you mention , about weird looking rocks, and smell i got it in these site ,and also yellow mud like tinting color(paint mixing color)those sign symbol that i am talking about is all made of stone form (statue)namely: horses, birds, elephant, turtle,(2 pieces)dogs(3 pieces), geraffy, snake cobra head,sea horse or, question mark. some rocks color are : white, black, green, yellow, brownist, grayist, red,and purple talk to you later Ed p.s. i will send you some photo , some of the weird looking rocks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread