2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( JAPS) TREASURE

Hi Edchato,
Regarding the nail, the best way of identifying it is through s.g. test. Materials existing on earth has been identified (mostly) based on its specific weight. (Unless it is an alloy, it is a different story.) But if we are speaking about base metal, all metals are well identified based on specific weight per unit of volume, and since we are dealing with treasures, most of the metals we are searching fall to category of base metals. And this analysis helps us to determine if a particular metal is fake or not based on the metal it represents.
Regarding markers, I do believe in markers, especially if it found underneath. But now a days, most markers had been removed, tampered, reoriented, and you name it, they have done it, making it unreliable. I have seen a lot of hunters looking for markers, and everyone they have asked told them they don't know, where if fact they knew it by heart and have remove it.

Angel_09

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006

nugget said:
krugger goldlily and zobex

thanks for the turtle interpretation..

krugger

the smaller and longer object i beleive you have silver tol,,,,based on the dimension and weight, the density is 11.24 gms/cm3.....and silver is on this range....and the contaminants maybe a gold that made it a little dense...it is still a fortune...

the bigger and the shorter object...im still researching it...

Peace

I think you have an average "cement nail". A cement nail is most common to be square and a square nail. You can pound them into green or semi cured cement. The older the cement the harder to pound them in.

Drop it in some hydrochloric acid. If it is iron based the solution will turn color and the nail will dissolve. Kind of a dark yellow-green-black color solution.

Zobex

acid

Greenie
Jun 11, 2005

krugger,

the densier metal could be a platinum alloy. if gold alloy that could be lighter than 19.2gm/cc.

and i have to say that you better have that metal assayed. then, slowly and surely find the best buyer/deal for that metal. price of platinum now is $1162/ounce. don't be in a hurry just be on timing.

c u

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808

krugger said:
guys can u help us determine what kind of small metal shown in the picture below? here are the sizes of two metals: L 6.3 cm., W 1 cm., H .4 cm. and 19.54 grams. L 7 cm., W .5 cm., H .3 cm. and 11.81 grams. These metals accidentally dug in the farmlot of my fren near sea side. pic # 3 is the wrapper used to wrapped each metal. these metals estimated more than ton which was put inside a hardwood box (palutsina box).

krugger

the density of the first one is 7.75g/cm3. Iron has a density of 7.87g/cm3
the second one has 11.247. Lead has 11.34
Platinum has a D of 21.46g/cm3

greenapple

Dec 1, 2006

sir zobex,
can you tell me some insights about lose abad santos area,i heard from some native manobo friends that this area was a stronghold/camp of japs duringww2,actually i'd been there once in 2002 and we went up the mountain near caburan area,about 8 hours walk up the mountains,our site was just an ordinary marker on top of a mountain,it was a table size rock but in the middle of that rock was another rock about 18" total lenght but approx 6" is imbedded on the big rock,the small rock is tappered and pointing to the sky,this rock is on the western side of the peak and have about 270 deg visual standing on top of this rock.at about 100 meters east is a big boulder with a vagina marker facing north.that time i dont know anything about th,we believed that when we removed that top rock the treasure will be there right away.so after we removed the top rock and found nothing immediately we went home to gensan fully disappointed.just now something came up from same native friends but this one is huge according to them,its a cave with two snakes but under the stream or river.i want to know if you have some general ideas about the area,seems to me you are one of the most expert here.this january ill be in london and planning to but an equipment,can you give me some advice also pls which one would work best and give good result in the field.

thanks and more power to all pinoy th,
greenapple

acid

Greenie
Jun 11, 2005

kaloy,

i think you are really right kaloy. its no platinum but rather, iron and the other one is lead. you just get the real densities of those metals.

Edong

Aug 2, 2005
california

to all fellow TH,i'm a little bit, surprise,and dissapointed, but first i wanna thanks to all of you that everything i learn from here , now my dissapointment ,is through all those many years of exp. nobody comes up with my experience right now, why i am the only one having these kind of problem isn't fair(smile guy ),and my surprise's i just found out that in platinum group metal there's one that really expensive,and my question is how we can id these metal ,so we can have a good deal ,if we found one happy holiday to all Ed

nugget

May 2, 2005

Edchato said:
to all fellow TH,i'm a little bit, surprise,and dissapointed, but first i wanna thanks to all of you that everything i learn from here , now my dissapointment ,is through all those many years of exp. nobody comes up with my experience right now, why i am the only one having these kind of problem isn't fair(smile guy ),and my surprise's i just found out that in platinum group metal there's one that really expensive,and my question is how we can id these metal ,so we can have a good deal ,if we found one happy holiday to all Ed

ed,

density test, aqua regia drops and finally have it assayed by a compitent assayer :)
let go of your excitement,....it clouds our good judgement....Godspeed!

nugget

boylara

Jan 9, 2005

Edchato...
We have similar nails... I have 3 nails in the manggo tree..All of them are posted here, you can view them....actually we conducted a initial detecting in the area...we have a possible site..around 50 meters radious..

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808

joe said:
THIS ONE IS DIFF,MAYBE INSTRUCTION ON HOW TO RECOVER THE CHINESE TREASURE ??? ???

maybe kanji.... i'm not sure. just my guess.

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808

Edchato said:

Disappointed? So do I. (in some ways)

The most practical way of ID a substance/element is DENSITY TEST. Density cannot be faked. If the element is changed in a given sample,so is the density. basic chemistry.

Quantitative assay is needed in ID the purity/percentage composition/karat(in gold).

joe

Jun 7, 2004

Edchato said:
HELLO ED, TRY THIS WEBSITE ED.http://www.shorinternational.com/TestGold.htm

boylara

Jan 9, 2005

To GBOY, CliffHanger, VIcrocs, Brian, Emily ETC....I lost my Cell phone yesterday, so i lost all your numbers..email me you numbers.. [email protected], thanks......

greenapple

Dec 1, 2006

seems not much activity goin on this past few days,maybe all eyes and ears are tuned to cha-cha,con-ass(holes).dont worry guys politics and treasure hunting dont mix and should never mix coz if they do its the guys with guns and goons will win except if you are wise and discret.so guys seat back,enjoy and head back to the bat caves!!!hehehe

note:this is just my open yon,if you wish to conclude then send in your kong close yon.
tale care.
acid check your mail.

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Boy Lara,

I will email you later cel# of me, Cliffhanger and Vicrocs...I don't have Brian number....
Anyway, shall we post and exposed our original rock/boulder Japs treasure markers? or shall we keep it later and post it in our planned yamashita treasure website? I'm eager to exposed the real unrecovered X rock markers (2 sites) so that other huntyers will learn from it, however my only concern once these X rock/boulder markers will be viewed by treasure hunters/local residents, who happen to live nearby of these Japs rock markers....they will operate it....maunahan pa tayo....
Besides I don't want to exposed much of these Japs rock markers bcoz once these exposed, the JICA will automatically rush to these places and operate it bcoz we knew already their secrets....tiyak maunahan na naman tayo...sureball kasi to eh kasi big X marker na eh...pera2 lang problema natin... >:(

Gboy d ogip ;)

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808

emily,

I'm eagerly waiting for your compilation.........long time no hear madam (sana magparamdam ka) :D

boylara

Jan 9, 2005

Gboy, don't post those pictures, we will use those images when we will official launch our own treasure hunting website....all the other pictures / markers /projects etc..will be exclusively posted on our website, we are just waiting for a good images/ actual images where there are treasures, so that our critics and the majority will know that the treasure really exist...for many years our government and and other country hide the truth..probably our group will be the one who will expose the real truth...never mind, don't share them that pictures, other filipino treasure hunters who have markers please send a copy to me....

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

boylara said:
Gboy, don't post those pictures, we will use those images when we will official launch our own treasure hunting website....all the other pictures / markers /projects etc..will be exclusively posted on our website,

Although I wish you well with your new site.
Don't you think it's a little Rude to Deprive us of the Pics
after allowing yous in here for so long ?

although it would be nice,
Personally, I would never tell someone to only post
on TreasureNet. it would prevent others from signing up here,
for fear of being Denied the right to enjoy other sites.

Edong

Aug 2, 2005
california

i agree with you Jeff 100 % some people they don't know how to grow-up it make me sick, i wish that , if you play ,and act like smart person use it we're in civilise world

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread