2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

nugget

May 2, 2005
2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( JAPS) TREASURE

emily homma said:
Oh my gosh! I looked at the rocks more closely and golly...THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR! One site I know and investigated last December exactly had this positioning of the valleys and hills. Now it seems that the Japanese often selected their encampment sites with adjoining mountains like this, all three forming a triangle of occupation with marked rocks 3 and 4 indicated the linear positions of the tunnels...all matching their theoretical designs. Well, thanks for that guide Nugget. See that rock number 2...last December I stood at a similarly positioned hill, the tallest of the three and made a clear straight trajectory with each of my arms pointing to the other 2 hills. All 3 hills are mapped in authentic maps...WOW, when this find of yours may not be so meaningful to you yet, it is very useful to me now. I really thank you for sharing this....Domo arigatou!

good i contibuted something to you emily....you owe me something then...just kidding.....a noble purpose will be rewarded divinely!

if you have some more info for this site, very very much appreciated it.........the problem i have...i dont have a map...just a homemade detector....but God willing.....

You are very welcome emily!

emily homma

Jan 15, 2006

Joe,
while other code lists may have this flower denoting "treasure", at first glance I'd say that this was used as a STAMP to create that CHRYSANTHEMUM MARK of 8 petals, referring particularly to the emperor; 13 petals to the lesser nobility....There must have been something being formed or reformed around there that should bear this Chrysanthemum mark...Wait for other ideas...
Emily

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006

joe said:
Help pls!!!

Sir,Any ideas what's this marker is???found it from from this area of excavation(picture) ???

This is a fossil , a fossil "sand dollar" . I guess I could look up just what it is but that would require going through my old college books. The rock it is embedded on is a silt/sand stone that is common to shallow sea beds.

Zobex

nugget

May 2, 2005

additional....

#1 and #2 are in perfect alignment to E-W direction....is there a relevance?

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 3,617

nugget

May 2, 2005

another, i beleive a marker, from the same vicinity....

zobex, visually, do you think this stone a man made?, i havent done any chemical test yet...but examining closely to the texture of the stone, it is almost the same as the one i post on the alleged turtle head with triangle inserts.....and the diamond sign...in the codebook...? i beleive there is something inside it if it is man-made.

nugget

Attachments

• Picture2.jpg
    Picture2.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 11,694

boylara

Jan 9, 2005

this is the turtle located at the foot of the hill...

Attachments

• IMG_0120.jpg
    IMG_0120.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 3,358

nugget

May 2, 2005

fellow th,

update:

my team is working now on the triangle stone site.....in between #4 and #5 boulder, the lowest ohmic reading indicated by my resistivity meter and boylaras interpretation.........at 3 feet deep they found another set of triangle stone formation, aprox. dia. is 6 inches each at a distance to each other, 12 inches, 12 inches and 8 inches, at the same level.....i told them to keep digging since the 11 feet threshold hasnt been reached yet (thats according to the resistivity meter aprox depth.)

i think this is a good sign..any info guys?

nugget

nugget

May 2, 2005

GPR said:
nugget,
most th will tell you that the triangle formation means the object is hidden in the center of that three rocks....the distance between the rocks show how deep is the object.....dig it, for you to know it if is natural or real treasure markings....I suspect it is a guide.....you might find an object, it may be a lead to the real location of the treasure...... ;)

nugget said:
my friends in th,
if u have a site same format as this one, any input will be appreciated. although we have tested the site with a 4 probe earth resistivity meter, you might have some info.

gpr

indeed we have found something in aprox. half the distances of the #1,2,3 rock triangle, only off-center of that triangle.....this new triangle formation we found, i hope will be the direct path to the hidden item, as u have said...i quote .."most th will tell you that the triangle formation means the object is hidden in the center of that three rocks!..."

God bless all!

krugger

Greenie
Jul 7, 2006

nugget

I don't have personal experienced digging in triangular rock formation marker but the code breaker i'd met had told me based on the recovered site by japs in bukidnon area, same with ur marker triangular rock formation. the items found in center of the triangle. the same marker here in our place but triangle formation of trees not rock recovered also by japs in the center of 3 trees forming triangle. until now the hole of their digging still there and also the 2 trees but the other tree already cut by the owner of the lot.

krugger

nugget

May 2, 2005

krugger said:
nugget

I don't have personal experienced digging in triangular rock formation marker but the code breaker i'd met had told me based on the recovered site by Japanese in bukidnon area, same with ur marker triangular rock formation. the items found in center of the triangle. the same marker here in our place but triangle formation of trees not rock recovered also by Japanese in the center of 3 trees forming triangle. until now the hole of their digging still there and also the 2 trees but the other tree already cut by the owner of the lot.

krugger

krugger
thanx for the insight....we will come to that point......for now we only prioritized the area where the resistivity meter hitted something hardmetal, a very conductive metal....and we are curious as to what will it be.....if it turns negative...well try to do the center of the triangle, ill double check it with my other detector also...

Peace!

acid

Greenie
Jun 11, 2005

nugget,

just go on, that could be a "regalo" smaller treasure items that are not hard to get but were burried nearby large items of treasure. if ever you get "regalo", do not leave your site... get the bulk treasure items burried in your site. and you could use "regalo" to finance further digging in that site you have.

nugget

May 2, 2005

acid said:
nugget,

just go on, that could be a "regalo" smaller treasure items that are not hard to get but were burried nearby large items of treasure. if ever you get "regalo", do not leave your site... get the bulk treasure items burried in your site. and you could use "regalo" to finance further digging in that site you have.

acid
that is what im also thinking about...just a "regalo", a give away site, for operational expenses of much bigger site in the area....God willing tol.....
Peace!

nugget

May 2, 2005

my fellow th:

since the triangle does not form a perfect triangle....i beleive this is a diorama or a map of the vicinity as emily said, a replica of the hills around the vicinity....and hope that this place is deposited with bigger items...

Peace!

Edong

Aug 2, 2005
california

nugget said:
acid said:
nugget,

acid
that is what im also thinking about...just a "regalo", a give away site, for operational expenses of much bigger site in the area....God willing tol.....
Peace!
Dear Nugget, hello 'TOl good luck and god bliss,and i'm hoping that you will get lucky these one , by the way i like to warn you that a month ago one of my good friend found some good item ,but they got rob by gun point , so be very careful ,those greedy people just watching ,and by the time the item was expose they came like a magnet, make a plan A B C my friend lost two heavy boxes,and good size of buddha good luck bro. Ed

nugget

May 2, 2005

ed,
thanx a lot bro.....by the time we made a positive hit.....we need all your prayers tol......as gboy said....this will be just the beginning of the bigger problem......but i beleive, a noble purpose will be provided with a divine protection! God bless!

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006

[size=10pt][quote author=nugget link=topic=5558.msg511950#msg511950 date=1171501497]

zobex, visually, do you think this stone a man made?, i havent done any chemical test yet...but examining closely to the texture of the stone, it is almost the same as the one i post on the alleged turtle head with triangle inserts.....and the diamond sign...in the codebook...? i beleive there is something inside it if it is man-made.

nugget
[/quote]

The stone with the compass in front is volcanic tuffa. The stone included in the tuffa is a volcanic fragment. it is a hard rock that was blown into the hot frothing cinders that made the tuffa and thus got included into it. That is natural.

BTW I REALLY HATE THE CHANGE IN THE SITES WEB PAGE STRUCTURE. IT IS NEAR IMPOSSIBLE TO READ ON A LAPTOP COMPUTER WHEN RUNNING IN 800X600 RESOLUTION. ALSO IT LOADS A LOT SLOWER AND THAT IS A PAIN IN THE A S S WHEN ON A DIAL UP CONNECTION IN THE PHILIPPINES.

THE SMALL TEXT ON THE CONFUSING BACKGROUND MAKES I VERY DIFFICULT TO READ. IF THIS CHANGE IS PERMANENT I WILL GO BLIND TRYING TO READ IT.

ZOBEX
[/size]

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006

Edchato said:
nugget said:
acid said:
nugget,

acid
Peace!
Dear Nugget, hello 'TOl good luck and god bliss,and i'm hoping that you will get lucky these one , by the way i like to warn you that a month ago one of my good friend found some good item ,but they got rob by gun point , so be very careful ,those greedy people just watching ,and by the time the item was expose they came like a magnet, make a plan A B C my friend lost two heavy boxes,and good size of buddha good luck bro. Ed

Ed, same thing happened to a friend of mine in Cotabato. Lost two bars and a Buddha. With the COMELEC gun ban the only ones who have guns for defense are the Muslims and the gangsters/government. Did you know the Islamics are exempt from the national gun ban!!

Best to just violate the ban and not allow yourself to be taken prisoner. Or you may wind up dead.

Zobex

nugget

May 2, 2005

Zobex said:
[size=10pt][quote author=nugget link=topic=5558.msg511950#msg511950 date=1171501497]

nugget

The stone with the compass in front is volcanic tuffa. The stone included in the tuffa is a volcanic fragment. it is a hard rock that was blown into the hot frothing cinders that made the tuffa and thus got included into it. That is natural.

BTW I REALLY HATE THE CHANGE IN THE SITES WEB PAGE STRUCTURE. IT IS NEAR IMPOSSIBLE TO READ ON A LAPTOP COMPUTER WHEN RUNNING IN 800X600 RESOLUTION. ALSO IT LOADS A LOT SLOWER AND THAT IS A PAIN IN THE A S S WHEN ON A DIAL UP CONNECTION IN THE PHILIPPINES.

THE SMALL TEXT ON THE CONFUSING BACKGROUND MAKES I VERY DIFFICULT TO READ. IF THIS CHANGE IS PERMANENT I WILL GO BLIND TRYING TO READ IT.

ZOBEX
[/size]

[/quote]

zobex,
hahaha!....so jeff the administrator....could you get back the original font/structure for this site....actually i myself a little bit dizzy reading the new format or maybe adjusting to the new structure...

well
thanks my friend.....so this rock will now be isolated.

nugget

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006

nugget said:
additional....

#1 and #2 are in perfect alignment to E-W direction....is there a relevance?

Being a one time geologist I can tell you that the statistical probability of those three rocks being in exact degree angles is next to zero. Does not mean you will find anything, just that the exact positions of those rocks is not natural.

Zobex

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread