2014 "Button Hill" totals. 309 buttons found in 3 months!

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
For some reason....Button Button who's got the Button....comes to mind.:laughing7:

What a score dude!!!:icon_thumright:

GODS Bless

Chris

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Buttons are great, your site should give up great finds for years and years to come, I'm sure there is a few more hot spots hiding in those 30 acres!

Nice finds!

david680

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2014
Salem, Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Might have been a ragpickers place. Selling the old rags, but they had to take the buttons off first. Just a thought. Great finds.

EasternShoreMetal

Nov 21, 2014
Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro w/DD coil.
also, still have a Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
What do you think was done on that property? Is it just because it was occupied straight through? Got to be more than that to find SO MANY buttons! It's amazing! I was blown away everytime you posted more. Great types and everything. That had to be a rush to hunt. Congrats! HH

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Blah, Blah, Blah ,Whatever 300 buttons aint nothing I got in trouble in school ,don't laugh home economics class for being a smart ars and ended up sewing 500 buttons on a piece of cloth now that what I call buttons heck I got so good at that I could sew a dozen buttons in no time I don't think I got all of them but close she told me 2 months and she meant two months. Damn Matt your not done with that site yet? I am sure you will find a whole lot more in your searching I know I tease you a lot mean no harm I know how I feel when I find one but 300 damn that's a lot of digging man I wouldn't have minded sewing all dem buttons if they were like that may your next find be more congrats!vanzutphen

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread