🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus,
GPX 4500,
Equinox 800,
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Have to say your Avatar says it all...hard to believe but I hope you top that next year...congrats on 2016 and all the best in 2017

Thanks a ton man! I hope so too, but its hard to imagine... I'd settle for half as good. haha Best of luck in 2017 to you as well.

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok finally I'm responding to this incredible post. I'm so happy I got to see you pull a few of these finds while developing a great friendship. You found some incredible buttons in 2016 and that piece of 8 is a killer piece. I know how many incredible relics you found and preserved as well. Your commitment is what impresses me most pal

OP
OP
OutdoorAdv

OutdoorAdv

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2013
East Coast - USA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus,
GPX 4500,
Equinox 800,
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ok finally I'm responding to this incredible post. I'm so happy I got to see you pull a few of these finds while developing a great friendship. You found some incredible buttons in 2016 and that piece of 8 is a killer piece. I know how many incredible relics you found and preserved as well. Your commitment is what impresses me most pal

Thanks a ton man.... That means a whole lot. The best times I had last year was hunting up there with you. I spent a lot of time in the field last year, mostly alone, and pulled some memorable stuff. But the most fun I had all year was second trip, day two, hunting for musket balls with the GPX with you guys. Eating fresh muscles and oysters (Steve is a shellfish whisperer) and witnessing your truck pull off a miracle. I still can't figure out how it got out of that mess with the chassis on the ground and tires slick with mud. Haha. I remember about 20 minutes of the hunt I found the cut 8, but I vividly remember whole days we all hunted together.... as I dig more and more, I realize that sort of fun is what matters most. Good times man. Oh, and I finally hung up my nail display. Even though I made them months ago, it had been sitting in my relic room.

Isaac

Oct 11, 2013
Fairfax, Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT All Pro, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My role model! Congrats on an amazing year!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread