24 hr's of GOLD MINING MADNESS! Lode Gold Mines and Metal Detecting

CGC Miner

Nov 18, 2010
High Rockies
Detector(s) used
GB2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dig deep on my quest for 7 Gold Nuggets💪 We explore multiple lode gold mines and metal detect!
I'm on a mission this trip. The intense search and hunting is what gold prospecting is all about.
These explorations lead to me finding
some tremendously rich mining claims and gold ore⛏

Upvote 0

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Nice video ! I think I would have used a bar to scale off them hanger's (Widow Makers) or at least marked the entrance for "lose rocks" so that interesting minds would be alerted to the danger. Really hot weather but it looked as though you had fun ! And again , thanks for the tag along and say hi to Mark for me when you see him !

OP
OP
CGC Miner

CGC Miner

Nov 18, 2010
High Rockies
Detector(s) used
GB2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those hanging slabs were definitely a danger. I knocked one down at the end but didn't want to get myself it trouble so stopped. Marc n I talked about you for a bit, he sent his best wishes to you as well Russ in ole Misery! The temperature fluctuations in the desert are intense. You go from sweltering sweat to freezing cold pretty darn quickly!

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks some awesome places there..you really describe these minerals so so well,,I’m confident there’s more to come out of there..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions