pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I think the OP ment version and it's that the up dated version is warranted.
I am not a tech guy so what it does in the performance level I have to say :dontknow:
Though the pairing of the coil/pinpointer is needed to correct the issue of them unpairing.
Window based program though.
Apple users need to send in, or get on a Windows based computer.
I didn't really see any major differences between the upgrades as in sound, capabilities.
Maybe ran smoother though.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL Sorry about that, guess it's too early in the morning for my feeble brain. Yes, v5.21 is the latest and greatest. As Gary B. says, the LF coils work great with v5.21

OP
OP
Cletus

Cletus

Nov 24, 2015
Winchester Virginia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus / Garrett AT Pro / Garrett AT Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL Sorry about that, guess it's too early in the morning for my feeble brain. Yes, v5.21 is the latest and greatest. As Gary B. says, the LF coils work great with v5.21
Do you prefer the LF coil over the standard ? Would better depth be given by the LF ?

Sorry for all of the questions. I have found that it is better asking you guys here on Treasure Net than looking elsewhere.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use the 9" X35 because that's what came with the detector when I bought it new. Sorry but I have no experience with the LF coils. Logic says the newer coil is going ot be better but is it worth buiying new coil when you already have one? My guess, NO.

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you prefer the LF coil over the standard ? Would better depth be given by the LF ?

Sorry for all of the questions. I have found that it is better asking you guys here on Treasure Net

Sorry for all of the questions. I have found that it is better asking you guys here on Treasure Net than looking elsewhere.
Do you mean HF coil? If so once I put my HF coil on and got used to it I don't even use my other coil anymore. Though I'm mostly hunting for rings as parks are about the only areas I have right now. Proframmed it to where I can find rings easily by sound and what the screen is telling me. So far the HF hits harder on small things that would normally be missed.

OP
OP
Cletus

Cletus

Nov 24, 2015
Winchester Virginia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you mean HF coil? If so once I put my HF coil on and got used to it I don't even use my other coil anymore. Though I'm mostly hunting for rings as parks are about the only areas I have right now. Proframmed it to where I can find rings easily by sound and what the screen is telling me. So far the HF hits harder on small things that would normally be missed.
Thank you for the info. I might try the HF coil at some point. Just trying to learn more about it. I bought my Deus around 2017 . Came up with a few programs and just hunted with it. I have always been happy with it and never thought about changing it. Now I'm getting the latest update and trying to figure out everything else.

OP
OP
Cletus

Cletus

Nov 24, 2015
Winchester Virginia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Going over version 5.2 adding programs. Get to 12 on the remote and see they added a threshold mode. Could someone get me started on a good program for this one ?? Thanks in advance

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sent you a pm

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions