New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 2037252
Now the facts

The piece wasn't worn in the water...he fell in.
The chain parted and the piece went down.
The piece went in the water on memorial day...with chain
The medallion was recovered on July 7th.
37 days underwater, and multiple hunters + 4th of july crowd also.
Chain could still be underwater !!
Bart congratulations on the return of a lifetime Well Done

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you so much bill.....it was hard to hand over such a hard fought prize of gold and diamonds !! But....when its a 100% slam dunk ID. I have to do the right thing and give it back.....good things come from random acts of kindness, honesty, and integrity.

I get a lot back.....cash reward, a new friend, and some notoriety amongst some of the heavy hitting players in the high end jewelry industry. Any time one of this Miami clic loses a high end piece......who they gonna call to find it....Blak Bart !! Uverly jewelers and I are on speaking terms, and they will be alerting me when they know a high end piece is lost. Another high end jeweler to the hip hop crowd here has reached out to me also......not sure whats gonna happen, but you may see some treasure coins get mounted by some of the best jewelers on the planet !!
I don't want to speculate, but there may be more to my reward....im not sure yet, and im not gonna worry about it either....its been one of my more memorable finds !!

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you so much bill.....it was hard to hand over such a hard fought prize of gold and diamonds !! But....when its a 100% slam dunk ID. I have to do the right thing and give it back.....good things come from random acts of kindness, honesty, and integrity.

I get a lot back.....cash reward, a new friend, and some notoriety amongst some of the heavy hitting players in the high end jewelry industry. Any time one of this Miami clic loses a high end piece......who they gonna call to find it....Blak Bart !! Uverly jewelers and I are on speaking terms, and they will be alerting me when they know a high end piece is lost. Another high end jeweler to the hip hop crowd here has reached out to me also......not sure whats gonna happen, but you may see some treasure coins get mounted by some of the best jewelers on the planet !!
I don't want to speculate, but there may be more to my reward....im not sure yet, and im not gonna worry about it either....its been one of my more memorable finds !!
Bart It’s true many rewards will come your way.
By your good deed You are setting a example for other’s to follow .
Congratulations again

Crusty Shellback

Jul 20, 2014
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DONE DEAL.....my new friend at Miami vice smoke shop is coming down tomorrow to pick up the medallion.....being that the piece is there logo....its way cool now !! Im happy to make the 4,150.00 return !!
That was the right thing to do for sure Bart! Respect!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread