Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Somewhere there is a picture of he and I in the DJ booth at one of areas best upscale strip clubs... him rapping / singing over the microphone me hanging on for dear life.

When arriving at club they shut it down... private party... kicked everyone out but the "who's who" and close friends... all the girls stayed of course.

Money and booze was flying everywhere. heh
Arrrrrghhh....now thats a pirate story !! Your lucky you lived through that type of combat :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was looking to see if i could find a pic online of the stuff he was wearing that night to no avail... sheehs the guy owns alot it seems.

Anyway in the searching ran acrooss this picture of some guy...

Check this bling... heh

5f5e6cbc4e11d9fbeb6a8518136b3773.png

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you ask him if he ever lost any ?
Oh man these were cool... and i know it would have hurt loosing any of that.

ALLL Matching necklace, bracelet, watch, ring, earring.

Not extremely "biG".... but the colors were made of some crazy diamonds... they way they were done was super impressive... necklace was mid chest... as thick as a pencil.

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was looking to see if i could find a pic online of the stuff he was wearing that night to no avail... sheehs the guy owns alot it seems.

Anyway in the searching ran acrooss this picture of some guy...

Check this bling... heh

View attachment 2036384
Holy cow....treasure, is treasure, is treasure.....I'd love to find any of that, and if ya wear that stuff in the ocean.....it could be gone in an instant......water and suntan oil = lost bling !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beauty Bart, you do have the Midas touch as I have said before!
I have a new stratagy.....after work swims from 4pm-7pm.....sunset beers at 815 pm. The water is so warm and clear right now.

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A lifestyle full of adventure, and danger....big bling Bart.....living on the edge.....baaaaa haaaa ha !!:laughing7::laughing7::headbang::headbang:

1RAGINCAJUN

Nov 29, 2008
Lafayette, La.
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 2035771
BOOM BABY !! Miami vice ice !! By Uverly jewelers in New York !! This is 30.6 grams of gold and diamonds.....in one day I made up for the gold drought I was in. View attachment 2035772 View attachment 2035773
This was found in chest deep water by looking at the sand drift patterns on the bottom. I went where 5 others went before me, but hit the scoured shell bottom....it paid off !! View attachment 2035774
Uverly is a high end jeweler, and only uses real gold and gemstones....there quite talented and ice out all types of jewelry including rolexes !! View attachment 2035775
I was astounded to see this thing gleaming up at me after a couple fans in the sand !! At that point my best find was a carteier love ring !! My second one this summer..... the first was fake !! View attachment 2035778

View attachment 2035776

The gold and diamond ring is a fake Chinese mystery metal from the hunt before this....figured I show it too....its marked XP Y 10. Its mystery metal.
Thanks for looking folks !!
Congrats!! Find of a lifetime!!

RobNC

Jan 5, 2019
NC
Detector(s) used
EQ800 (Stock Coil), XP ORX (X35 11")
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The most interesting things to me are the pictures on the back. A Fly, a pile of poop, and a "No" circle with line through it. Spectacular find, but you do wonder why anyone would pick such a tacky ugly piece and throw that much money at it. Yuck

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The most interesting things to me are the pictures on the back. A Fly, a pile of poop, and a "No" circle with line through it. Spectacular find, but you do wonder why anyone would pick such a tacky ugly piece and throw that much money at it. Yuck
I am wondering who this β€œYoungest CEO” is.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread