Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am wondering who this “Youngest CEO” is.
OK...HANG ON....
There have been more than a few private messages about this, including a couple who think I should actually be careful and take down some social media posts !! Apparently this could be related to cartel business !! I have been dully warned and alerted to the possibility that this particular pendant might have been owned by a #2 in a drug cartel or gang.

The fly might be a bee....if so it is on the hive and represents royalty in the hive.

The poop emoji represents #2....number 2 in charge.

The slash in empty circle emoji means that this person has no current hits on him !!
Apparently these medallions are a key or pass into certain circles and locations in the drug underworld....possibly I must stress !! The person that lost this would be in big trouble, and punished or demoted in this hierarchy. Now I'm not 100 percent believing this particular theory but I have taken some precautions if this is even remotely possible !! This t-net member seems pretty versed in this particular area, but who knows....its a possibility I guess !!

Thats one members take and there have been a few....I have the word out to the company who made it , and there not giving out there customers info....maybe for good reason !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The most interesting things to me are the pictures on the back. A Fly, a pile of poop, and a "No" circle with line through it. Spectacular find, but you do wonder why anyone would pick such a tacky ugly piece and throw that much money at it. Yuck
That last response was for you too @RobNC:
Who knows what these symbols mean,....some seem to think there cartel related, and "young ceo" is a urban/hip hop thing or slogan right now....kind of a trendy saying I think ??

Crusty Shellback

Jul 20, 2014
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 2035771
BOOM BABY !! Miami vice ice !! By Uverly jewelers in New York !! This is 30.6 grams of gold and diamonds.....in one day I made up for the gold drought I was in. View attachment 2035772 View attachment 2035773
This was found in chest deep water by looking at the sand drift patterns on the bottom. I went where 5 others went before me, but hit the scoured shell bottom....it paid off !! View attachment 2035774
Uverly is a high end jeweler, and only uses real gold and gemstones....there quite talented and ice out all types of jewelry including rolexes !! View attachment 2035775
I was astounded to see this thing gleaming up at me after a couple fans in the sand !! At that point my best find was a carteier love ring !! My second one this summer..... the first was fake !! View attachment 2035778

View attachment 2035776

The gold and diamond ring is a fake Chinese mystery metal from the hunt before this....figured I show it too....its marked XP Y 10. Its mystery metal.
Thanks for looking folks !!
Congrats Bart, that's some serious bling!

May 30, 2021
Rock Hill, SC
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta Marko Simplex+, Pulsedive
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 2035771
BOOM BABY !! Miami vice ice !! By Uverly jewelers in New York !! This is 30.6 grams of gold and diamonds.....in one day I made up for the gold drought I was in. View attachment 2035772 View attachment 2035773
This was found in chest deep water by looking at the sand drift patterns on the bottom. I went where 5 others went before me, but hit the scoured shell bottom....it paid off !! View attachment 2035774
Uverly is a high end jeweler, and only uses real gold and gemstones....there quite talented and ice out all types of jewelry including rolexes !! View attachment 2035775
I was astounded to see this thing gleaming up at me after a couple fans in the sand !! At that point my best find was a carteier love ring !! My second one this summer..... the first was fake !! View attachment 2035778

View attachment 2035776

The gold and diamond ring is a fake Chinese mystery metal from the hunt before this....figured I show it too....its marked XP Y 10. Its mystery metal.
Thanks for looking folks !!
Nice! That’s the logo for Miami Vice Smoke Shop. Maybe the owner lost it? Sweet find regardless.

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice! That’s the logo for Miami Vice Smoke Shop. Maybe the owner lost it? Sweet find regardless.
This is 100 % them....I have to reach out and return this I guess !! It would be the Honorable thing to do !! It has to be....I've been looking at there instagram !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DONE DEAL.....my new friend at Miami vice smoke shop is coming down tomorrow to pick up the medallion.....being that the piece is there logo....its way cool now !! Im happy to make the 4,150.00 return !!

CanSlawKing

May 9, 2016
Longmont, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DONE DEAL.....my new friend at Miami vice smoke shop is coming down tomorrow to pick up the medallion.....being that the piece is there logo....its way cool now !! Im happy to make the 4,150.00 return !!
Were they able to tell you the story of when it was lost or who it belonged to?

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Were they able to tell you the story of when it was lost or who it belonged to?
Ya....it was the guy that answered the phone....it most definitely his, and he is super excited to get it back.....he only lives 15mins from the head of the keys, so he's close by.

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So cool to learn the story behind the find.....he didn't wear it in the water.....he fell in and the chain broke on the way in. The chain is more than likely still there !! I can guarantee you this.....he is sitting up right now ready to come get it as soon as I call him.....I told him I'd call around 10am and well make a meeting spot !! He is amazed and overwhelmed that I not only found it, but that I found him and am giving it back !!

@cubicleconvict is the real reason for the return.....when you said that the medallion was there logo things started to move quick.....I found them on instagram and got a phone number.....first call and boom....its the owner. There are three locations in Miami for there affiliated shops, and this was one of three commissioned pieces for the three partners....he was the only one without his piece......he is beside himself with joy !!

Ohiogoldfever

Oct 15, 2020
Dayton Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well this thread has been a wild ride! Found huge chunk of ugly jewelry, may be hunted by cartels for it, found the youngest CEO and returned the piece without being scalped by Jose and his cousin that doesn’t speak.

Great find! Great return! Still impressed that people wear this trash. We live in a very strange world.

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well this thread has been a wild ride! Found huge chunk of ugly jewelry, may be hunted by cartels for it, found the youngest CEO and returned the piece without being scalped by Jose and his cousin that doesn’t speak.

Great find! Great return! Still impressed that people wear this trash. We live in a very strange world.
Man it really has been a wild ride.....I took the posts off instagram for fear of possibly running afoul of MS-13, or the Miami Boys!! And now I'm gonna have lunch with the "youngest CEO " !! Wow !! It is pretty tacky for me or most people....but seeing that its there logo, I understand now !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20220709_082223.jpg

I will miss this chunk of gold and ice !! It is mid summer with a couple more real big long weekends to come....anything is possible folks......it is incredible to think about the unique what if scenarios for me as an islander......there's not many beaches in the world where you could possibly find this in one hole and find spanish in the next hole
20220215_214354.jpg

Woooo hoooo !! Whats next🤑🤑🤑

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread