!

rosmar23

Tenderfoot
Feb 11, 2005
Canon City, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Minelab-Eureka Gold, Garrett-GTA 1000, Fisher-1280.
Re: !Caribbean Maps

I just moved out of the Miami area and did a lot of detecting throughout the Caribbean. You can get the latest maps on line at the Tourist Bureau of that Country. In 23 years THing there, I found out that the THing laws change daily, I have had numerous fights with the local governments, trying to take my machines away, for one reason or another. Try to get the local laws forwarded to you BEFORE you do any detecting on foreign soil.

OP
OP
T

treaser hunta

I need old maps. I am from the cayman islands and before i found out that anything you find between the low water mark and the high water mark is yours. Thanks anyways.

J

jrr

Re: !metal detecting in the cayman islands

I am form Florida and plan a trip to the cayman islands in August would like to take my detector with me would like to hunt the beaches has anybody had any first hand experience with the law down there. Sounds like hunting in the water is off limits and also in land. I will be there for one week and do not need any trouble and also has anybody had trouble getting through customs with a detector. Thanks!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions