traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I,ll have you know that I do not lay claim to that exalted title.The Mayor of Mudville,Arkansas is one Gaylord Fogwah,duly elected by a majority vote in every election for the last 37 years.He espouses no political affiliation and promises to do absolutely nothing if elected.This suits the citizens of Mudville just fine since they are a hardy and independent bunch who don,t want the heavy hand of government on their backs.Or in their wallets.One Johnny Baird ran against Fogwah about 20 years ago,promising to bring great improvement and much government money to the town,but was run out of town wearing what looked suspiciously like tar and feathers. Fogwah has drawn no opponent since,suiting both Fogwah and the citizens just fine.
People of Mudville are smart, but not a very forgiving folk. The Mighty Casey struck out that one time and everyone in Mudville turned their back on him. I was at that game. Felt right sorry for Casey.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People of Mudville are smart, but not a very forgiving folk. The Mighty Casey struck out that one time and everyone in Mudville turned their back on him. I was at that game. Felt right sorry for Casey.
I have it on good authority that the citizens have since repented of their harsh judgement of the Mighty Casey. I also have it on good authority that Casey is indeed the Gaylord Fogwah of whom I speak,in repayment to the good citizens who took him in he has served as that great and regal Mayor who suits the citizens of Mudville so well. He may have struck out,but in the end he has prevailed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread