Aug 14, 2009
Arizona and the great southwest!
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq
Fisher F-Pulse Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another day at the office. 93 degrees at 4:30 am 🥵 An hour out in the field and it starts getting dangerous. Not much fun bending over and digging in the hard ground in these conditions. 5 weeks till Sept 1st and temps will be better.

That Hudson key may or may not be vintage. Says Hudson across the top. Not up on my keys 🔑 and what’s what. It‘s bronze I’m guessing. A few of those pennies are before 1982 and 95% copper.

I’ll take the clad and some copper and bronze and go back to the air conditioner home for bacon and eggs and call it a day 🤠 🍳

96BE79C2-D220-4EDB-A866-D6FE7233B448.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 13

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Another day at the office. 93 degrees at 4:30 am 🥵 An hour out in the field and it starts getting dangerous. Not much fun bending over and digging in the hard ground in these conditions. 5 weeks till Sept 1st and temps will be better.

That Hudson key may or may not be vintage. Says Hudson across the top. Not up on my keys 🔑 and what’s what. It‘s bronze I’m guessing. A few of those pennies are before 1982 and 95% copper.

I’ll take the clad and some copper and bronze and go back to the air conditioner home for bacon and eggs and call it a day 🤠 🍳

View attachment 2037964
tough to swing much in those conditions

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice sharp lawn mower in that park you're working! :laughing7:

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

View attachment 2037964
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Hudson key is a modern key, it is like a mailbox key. I understand the heat problem I did 4 park playgrounds for a couple bucks in clad and a hotwheel car and a cross in 102+ heat and regretted it but I needed to get out.

OP
OP
goldhat

goldhat

Aug 14, 2009
Arizona and the great southwest!
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq
Fisher F-Pulse Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Hudson key is a modern key, it is like a mailbox key. I understand the heat problem I did 4 park playgrounds for a couple bucks in clad and a hotwheel car and a cross in 102+ heat and regretted it but I needed to get out.

Guessing that key is made of bronze?

Yeah, this weather has been crazy. Bring on another iceage 😆

What part of Cali you in?

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guessing that key is made of bronze?

Yeah, this weather has been crazy. Bring on another iceage 😆

What part of Cali you in?
Close to Fresno, Ca.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread