It IS......

freddy78

Feb 25, 2013
Shelbyille TN
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000 and Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ordered mine from Bart as well and glad I did. It's a great coil and takes a lot of weight off. I put mine on and haven't took it off since. The service and speedy delivery is why I will be doing business with him again in the near future.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is like we have said & I bet ull keep it on 90% of the time to lol hh

OP
OP
T

Tackleberry

Jan 9, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have searched all over for a negative review with 5x8. Cant find one. I bet i will never take it off once it is on.

Sapper724

May 28, 2013
Northwestern WI
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO (Current)
Minelab Etrac (Current)
Garrett Pro Pointer
Sampson 31" Digger

Fisher F2 (RIP)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I bet you won't either, unless you do it to clean it, or throw the stock one on for a laugh, but then you'll switch it back right away

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I've got the small coil on my other machine and its not coming off. I guess after all the positive replies on the Pro and the 5X8, I'll have to try one. That's what I like about Tnet. No Bull talk just positive comments. Well, maybe a little bull. Thanks guys.

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have the 5X8 and the sniper coil love both of them.

flakefinder

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2010
Michigan
Detector(s) used
2 Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not to sure about the 5x8 coil

I have used it a couple of times and have no luck with it , I mean none! Not saying its not a good coil but so far I am not impressed, but I know you have to get your coil over a good target and then dig it to find it, went to a spot today and dug some wheats and a 1900 IH there was a lot of trash there so going back tomorrow and taking the 5 x 8 , wish me luck.

OP
OP
T

Tackleberry

Jan 9, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have used it a couple of times and have no luck with it , I mean none! Not saying its not a good coil but so far I am not impressed, but I know you have to get your coil over a good target and then dig it to find it, went to a spot today and dug some wheats and a 1900 IH there was a lot of trash there so going back tomorrow and taking the 5 x 8 , wish me luck.

Let me know how you do with it.

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found this beauty Friday in the river with my 5x8. Smaller coil makes it so much easier to pinpoint under water when you definitely need the accuracy.

image-664236668.jpg

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool nice find good job

Normsel

Bronze Member
Sep 10, 2012
D'Iberville MS
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Equinox 800
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It will be as good as everyone says, you may not think so the 1st few times you use it but once your used to it you will wonder why garrett didn't use it as the stock coil. You can never go wrong by ordering from Bart. In my eyes he is the best and the best service along with price.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It will be as good as everyone says, you may not think so the 1st few times you use it but once your used to it you will wonder why garrett didn't use it as the stock coil. You can never go wrong by ordering from Bart. In my eyes he is the best and the best service along with price.

Thank you Sir!

Sapper724

May 28, 2013
Northwestern WI
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO (Current)
Minelab Etrac (Current)
Garrett Pro Pointer
Sampson 31" Digger

Fisher F2 (RIP)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting