$8 - Garrett Pro Pointer Tip Protectors (fits Origina, II, and AT). Set of 3, shipped

Skippy SH13

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The other post is getting confusing for folks, since the price was a limited time thing... This is the one I'd like to reference for the future, and to ensure regular members can access this deal. This is also available already in the Charter Member Classifieds.

eBay link for $9, if you prefer to purchase there...Garrett Pro Pointer (I, II, AT) Tip Protectors - Set of THREE! - Free Shipping | eBay (International folks, this is where you should make the purchase, as eBay facilitates the shipping internationally).

For $8, you will receive THREE tip protectors for the Garrett Pro Pointer series. They fit any of the original, II, or AT (Carrot) pin pointers.

They are 1.5" long and are 0.06" thick (60 mils). They are VERY durable. I've been using a slightly smaller, 1-inch one, on my pin pointer for 4 months before deciding to have them manufactured in bulk.The one I trial tested shows almost NO wear at all, even after thousands of digs. I even "dig" more confidently with the tip in the dirt. I did notice, though, over time, the softness/pliability of the vinyl tends to harden and take on the shape of the pin pointer (not an issue, but something to be aware of if you take it off and put it back on again... it's normal for the material).

The cost for T-Netters is only $8 for THREE of them, shipping included. This will be BY FAR the least expensive set of pin pointer protectors you'll probably be able to purchase commercially. They are only guaranteed to fit the Pro Pointer, Pro Pointer II, and Garrett Pro Pointer AT (Carrot). The best fit will be on a new device, as worn tips may result in a slight gap at the end. I don't expect problems, though, because the product can be pressed snugly against the end during install.

It's quite likely, you may never have to purchase another pin pointer protector set. I'd be surprised if you ever make it through 2 of them! ... and only for $8! Cheaper than "dipping" or buying protectors commercially. Use one for your main, put the second on your backup, and give the third away, if you'd like! The purpose of selling them in groups of three is so you never have to come back for more. :)

This deal is for USA folks only (USA/APO), as I'll be shipping first class US Mail. If you are international, please use the eBay link above.

PM me a request with your e-mail address, and I'll send back a Paypal invoice for the $8. This will enable me to print your shipping address and ensures you automatically get a tracking number of the shipment. Here's where to click for a PM:
Private message.png

Skippy

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG

Upvote 0
OP
OP
S

Skippy SH13

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good news, all... I've got some samples on the way to test out for the TRX... Are there folks here who would be interested in those? I'll probably run a similar 1 week special once I get it all tested and manufactured...

Skippy

100MPG

Tenderfoot
Jan 15, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello skippy, I don't like ebay, what other choices are there?

100MPG

Tenderfoot
Jan 15, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I view ebay and pay pal as one! My bad, consider this when reading the PM reply! lol. If need be, 8 bucks? I will send that in cash, not a big deal.

OP
OP
S

Skippy SH13

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I view ebay and pay pal as one! My bad, consider this when reading the PM reply! lol. If need be, 8 bucks? I will send that in cash, not a big deal.

Sorry. I don't do cash (I know I replied already in a PM, this is for other folks who might come across the thread). Cash is dangerous in the mail, to start with... (too much opportunity for both fraud and loss), and I'm not messing with cashing a check. I go to the bank probably 4 times a year, plus having to watch for a confirmation of the check cashed, before I make the trip to the post office, is just too much time invested.

And then, because I can't auto-generate a shipping label, I actually have to drive across town to the post office and stand in line, there, or go buy stamps to slap a bunch on a pouch. I did that for the first few, and it was fine for a bunch of bulk orders, but it's definitely not worth an hour of my time for a single shipment... sorry!

Best if you could find someone local willing to take the $8 off your hands, and have it shipped to them.

Paypal through PM, or eBay only!

Cheers!

Skippy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread