800 problem

Larwar

Jul 23, 2014
New Richmond WI
Detector(s) used
A T Pro. Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone it’s been awhile, I have a 600. But have just purchased the 800. I was in a trashy park today and canceled out all numbers to 17. I thought I had it all working well and then it reverts back to all numbers, sometimes it lasts for 1 minute. Then 15 minutes . If I shut the detector off and back on it has the numbers blocked. Just like I set it up. I even saved the program and it will not come back until I shut off and on. What am I doing wrong? Thankyou

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
not sure but do a factory reset. My guess you switched it somehow... maybe switched settings, modes... hit a button without knowing... start with the reset and go from there.

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Honestly I have had zero problems with mine. I would call them and ask. They seem more than happy to answer questions. Hopefully someone else will step up in here...if not definitely call Minelab.

OP
OP
L

Larwar

Jul 23, 2014
New Richmond WI
Detector(s) used
A T Pro. Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Honestly I have had zero problems with mine. I would call them and ask. They seem more than happy to answer questions. Hopefully someone else will step up in here...if not definitely call Minelab.
Sounds good , Thankyou for your time and concern

sphillips

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2008
Western NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No problem with mine either, but in regards to canceling everything up to 17 in a park, last week end I found a small gold with diamonds ring that hit hard at 7, so keep in mind that gold can hit anywhere from single digits on up.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure what is wrong, but canceling all numbers below 18, you are discriminating out a lot of gold.

OP
OP
L

Larwar

Jul 23, 2014
New Richmond WI
Detector(s) used
A T Pro. Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure what is wrong, but canceling all numbers below 18, you are discriminating out a lot of gold.
I’m in an old trashy park,there my be one or two pieces of gold but you will dig a garbage truck of trash befor you see any sign of gold. And it will still find large gold coins.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread