A 14K kinda day!

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Hi Ya'll....

Hunted in my usual spots today. I'm still on the tail end of the flu, so I really didn't feel like traveling far, so I stayed close to home. I went to the usual Elementary Schools with not much luck. Quarter here, dime there. I went by the school where I found the silver ring last week and was headed behind the school where the big playground is and low and behold, there was another detectorist! I don't see them often, just the tail tell signs that they've been there. Anyway, I snuck away before he could see me. Then I stopped by one of my favorite spots (not hunted) which is a playground behind a church/school. I'm not sure why this particular spot has not been picked to death, but for now, it seems to be "mine". I'm glad for that too cause I found a little bling today! I was very excited to see that this sweet little ring was not fake! WooHoo! Happy dance! I totaled 3.22 in clad for the day. Not bad I guess. At least I got my fix for the week with a little gold to put in my new ring display! ;D

Thanks for reading and I hope everyone finds a little something this weekend!

HH,
Moon

Attachments

• IMG_1757.JPG
    IMG_1757.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 787
  • IMG_1758.JPG
    IMG_1758.JPG
    8.6 KB · Views: 739
  • IMG_1759.JPG
    IMG_1759.JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 780
  • IMG_1761.JPG
    IMG_1761.JPG
    6.1 KB · Views: 733
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Moonshadow

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
bootybay said:
YOU did fantastic Moon... and of all rings a butterfly one... how cool... did you know when you see a butterfly someone that you know that passed over is letting you know that they are with you... strange but neat huh... keep that baby..

Thanks Booty! My Mom loved butterflies and she is gone now, but is in my heart and thoughts everyday. Maybe she was giving me a little nudge today! I do keep all of my rings. Just started a collection in my new display case.

HH,
Moon

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
Very inspiring find, someones been digging in my spot also, as i saw the dug signs, Think I know who it was, gonna have to ask him about it, maybe he found somthing as good as your find. I hope so

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats, Moon! It was a 14k day for you. It's a beauty too.

;) RR

P

Pentico

Now that is a cool butterfly ring and gold to boot!
Congrads on the ring and pile of clad!
Chris & LeeAnn

OP
OP
Moonshadow

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Thanks again everyone! Hope you guys got to get out this weekend!

HH,
Moon

Southern_Boy

Feb 2, 2007
New York State..Vestal, NY
Detector(s) used
Fischer CZ-3D
Good For You! I have yet to find my first ring and I am really looking forward to it this spring. There is one place that has three soccer fields and I just know something is out there, I know I will find it this Spring.

firedup

Jan 28, 2008
Detector(s) used
DFX ,Bullseye 2
Moon ill bet for a couple of minnets there you forgot you even had the flu. Gold will cure just about anything. Congrats!!!! :)

TN-Joe

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2007
Tn
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA500
WTG Moon!!!
I know you did the happy dance. I am so happy for ya.
TN. Joe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread