a chance at a golden opportunity for those interested

zemetrius

May 12, 2019
Las Vegas
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
i have come up with a process that can find placer gold (20 to 80mesh range) in the material that i bring back from my groups claim. This is my offer to anyone interested, send me one pound of dry material from the location you are looking at, i will process the material and tell you if there is any placer gold in the material you sent. my fee is this, if there is any gold in the pound of material you send, that is my fee. if there is no gold, then i will end up doing this for free. when i am done processing the sample, i will let you know if i found any gold and how much i found, likewise if i do not find any, you will find that out as well. this process works on the material i have and it saves me from digging where there is nothing, so i am offering to process your one pound sample, it may save you from digging in a place (where the sample came from) where there is no gold, or it may tell you that you have found a good spot to work. in the end, you will only be out one pound of dirt and the cost of shipping that material to me. sorry, i will not explain my process to anyone, it works is all i can say about it. if no one is interested this offer, then no one including me will be out anything. if anyone is interested in sending me a sample pound of material, pm me and i will give you my mailing address. the material in the sample should be no bigger than 20 mesh, why bother sending me rocks/gravel that wont be run in my process. smaller material will be lighter and cheaper to send.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
i have come up with a process that can find placer gold (20 to 80mesh range) in the material that i bring back from my groups claim.

I've got a process as well..my gold pan. If people are panning decent
material, and can't keep 20-80 mesh gold in their pan, then they need
to learn how to properly pan.

For accurate sampling, they would need to send you a number of 1 lb.
samples from a variety of areas around their dig site. Speaking for myself, I would process much more than just 1 lb. of the material in order to obtain an accurate sampling of any area.

Zemetrius, I applaud your entrepreneurial spirit, but I believe this idea
might not pan out. JMHO.

You've got my respect...I couldn't imagine digging holes in the kind of
heat that Vegas gets.

OP
OP
zemetrius

zemetrius

May 12, 2019
Las Vegas
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I've got a process as well..my gold pan. If people are panning decent
material, and can't keep 20-80 mesh gold in their pan, then they need
to learn how to properly pan.

For accurate sampling, they would need to send you a number of 1 lb.
samples from a variety of areas around their dig site. Speaking for myself, I would process much more than just 1 lb. of the material in order to obtain an accurate sampling of any area.

Zemetrius, I applaud your entrepreneurial spirit, but I believe this idea
might not pan out. JMHO.

You've got my respect...I couldn't imagine digging holes in the kind of
heat that Vegas gets.
during the summer time, i go out to the claim at night, actually at sundown, then its just a matter of how long i want to be out there and how hard i want to work, i usually give up before sunrise and the heat starts coming back. but i bring back 5 gallon buckets full of material i have run through my trommel. i have a small car, 5 or 6 buckets is my limit, it gets full with the generator and the trommel and the full buckets. my jeep renegade works great out on the claim.

OP
OP
zemetrius

zemetrius

May 12, 2019
Las Vegas
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
going out to the claim tonight, anyone wanting their material checked for placer gold content, drop me a line, will get back to you sunday.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
during the summer time, i go out to the claim at night, actually at sundown, then its just a matter of how long i want to be out there and how hard i want to work, i usually give up before sunrise and the heat starts coming back. but i bring back 5 gallon buckets full of material i have run through my trommel. i have a small car, 5 or 6 buckets is my limit, it gets full with the generator and the trommel and the full buckets. my jeep renegade works great out on the claim.
This is a good idea but i would think could also be very dangerous ?

OP
OP
zemetrius

zemetrius

May 12, 2019
Las Vegas
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
This is a good idea but i would think could also be very dangerous ?
How so? If talkIng about the claim, I go out there at night in summer, daytime when it cools off. If it's been raining out here, I stay home.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was talking about going out at night. Never know or see what you might encounter. critters

OP
OP
zemetrius

zemetrius

May 12, 2019
Las Vegas
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I was talking about going out at night. Never know or see what you might encounter. critters
so far, the only "non-human" things i have seen are burro's and wild horses, and several wolf spiders......some were silver dollar size, they left me alone, i stayed clear of them. i have hear coyotes in the distance but they never got closer, it is very considerate of them to be howling whenever i am out there at night, i get a pretty good idea if they getting closer or not. several occasions i felt they were too close, and drove out of the claim, after a 3 hour break i went back and they were not making any calling sounds, i filled up my buckets and went home at sunrise.

OP
OP
zemetrius

zemetrius

May 12, 2019
Las Vegas
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
after coming back from the claim, and unloading the car of full buckets, i have decided that i have enough material to keep me busy for the next 2 or 3 months at least, (never knew how much i could put into a 7 gallon bucket, but its holds a lot) anyway since no one took me up on my offer i have decided to suspend the offer until further notice until i can clear up my stockpile of full buckets (my wife wants her patio back)

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was thinking more in the line of Cougars, Bears Venomous Snakes and Spiders. JUST PLeASE STAY SAFe an d keep posting on here

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I was thinking more in the line of Cougars, Bears Venomous Snakes and Spiders. JUST PLeASE STAY SAFe and keep posting on here

Not being familiar with the area, I can understand this.

There are no bears in that area, and even sighting a cougar would be
rare, indeed. Around the rocky, hilly areas there will be bobcat, grey fox
and kit fox along with the ever present coyotes. None of these are a threat to an adult human.

Kit fox are prevalent in the area, but the concern there is they don't
sneak up and swipe your lunch..:laughing7:

Cal Nov 2013 - Kit Fox-2.jpg

The real threats I would be concerned with are rattlesnakes (including
the Mojave Green), scorpions, and two-legged vermin. So long as you
pay attention to your immediate surroundings the snakes/scorpions
are avoidable.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread