A Colonial Buckle and a fired musketball

Apr 24, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I was out on the border of Morristown and Mendham New Jersey and there is this big part of history that’s taken place over there I don’t want to see exactly where because the true metal detector wrists never gives up their honey holes. So I decided to go through the town and I always pass this one gate that’s always closed but for some reason and thank God on this day the gate was open so because I haven’t been there ever and I’m always looking for new places to detect I decided to call the park in the parking lot and climb the mountain. It was so beautiful the bottom of the mountain you get your little bit of trash and other stuff so I was checking up the hill on the mountain so I said oh why not I got a little time to kill so as I climbed I detected and my detector went silent for a little while I couldn’t believe it until I got to the top top where I found a buckle which maybe some of my fellow detectors on treasure net can help me identify. So it was getting late and I had to get home so I traveled back down towards my car I detected and my detector went silent for a little while I couldn’t believe it until I got to the top top where I found a buckle which maybe some of my fellow detectors on treasure net can help me identify. So it was getting late and I had to get home so I traveled back down towards my car and my last swipe I found a musketball that was fired if any you guys going to help me Identify the buckle that would be a big help you guys are the best and I’m always looking for people to go out with. The two circles above the bottle or buttons that I have found we’re at a different location and then the ring I found somewhere else also

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 39
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 62
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 54
Upvote 8

Digger RJ