A couple hours in the pulltab park gives ray-bans, silver, and an eagle button

Georgivs

May 16, 2018
Athens Georgia
Detector(s) used
Garret AT pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Spent a few hours at the nearest park to me. Down in the poison ivy infested undergrowth I found this little tiny eagle (cuff button?) anyone have any idea of how old it is? Can't find anything exactly like it online.
PXL_20220507_165154810.MP.jpg

Other than this I had pretty much struck out so I was on the way out and was swinging over the tall grass near the playground and hit a solid nickel signal and found these fresh ray-bans still in their case with the lenscloth unopened! A little ways up the hill I got another nickel sounding signal and found the .925 penelope chain! What happened here? did Penelope lose here shades and her necklace?
PXL_20220507_165138464.MP.jpg

Upvote 13

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Spent a few hours at the nearest park to me. Down in the poison ivy infested undergrowth I found this little tiny eagle (cuff button?) anyone have any idea of how old it is? Can't find anything exactly like it online.
View attachment 2025888

Other than this I had pretty much struck out so I was on the way out and was swinging over the tall grass near the playground and hit a solid nickel signal and found these fresh ray-bans still in their case with the lenscloth unopened! A little ways up the hill I got another nickel sounding signal and found the .925 penelope chain! What happened here? did Penelope lose here shades and her necklace?
View attachment 2025889
cool finds all around and interesting cuff button, love that silver! wtg

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 2025888

View attachment 2025889
Nice!!! Congrats!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread