Oct 25, 2020
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 400, Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Legend, Nokta Accupoint
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit another swimming hole on Monday. Aside from the big pile of pull tabs I netted a whopping $0.82 in clad, a hardware thingy, a costume bracelet and a heart pendant with stones.

1Aug2022a.jpeg
The pendant has no markings on it. Thinking I had gotten kinda skunked, I was about to throw it and the bracelet into my junk jewelry jar when I noticed the attaching loop was broke and there was only gold color showing. So I acid tested it and what???
18k gold! I tested the stones and yep, real diamonds! Took it to my jeweler to verify, and she said yes to both. She said the gold marking would have probably been on the bail which would have been attached.
1Aug2022b.jpeg

1Aug2022c.jpeg

Hit another swimming area yesterday and was rewarded with 3 pairs of sunglasses, $0.58 in clad, part of a lure and 2 tungsten rings. Man I hate tungsten! I find way too many of those. Oh well, better than clad I suppose. As always, it's just nice getting out there!
2Aug2022a.jpeg
2Aug2022b.jpeg

Upvote 24

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit another swimming hole on Monday. Aside from the big pile of pull tabs I netted a whopping $0.82 in clad, a hardware thingy, a costume bracelet and a heart pendant with stones.

View attachment 2039882 The pendant has no markings on it. Thinking I had gotten kinda skunked, I was about to throw it and the bracelet into my junk jewelry jar when I noticed the attaching loop was broke and there was only gold color showing. So I acid tested it and what???
18k gold! I tested the stones and yep, real diamonds! Took it to my jeweler to verify, and she said yes to both. She said the gold marking would have probably been on the bail which would have been attached.
View attachment 2039886
View attachment 2039887

Hit another swimming area yesterday and was rewarded with 3 pairs of sunglasses, $0.58 in clad, part of a lure and 2 tungsten rings. Man I hate tungsten! I find way too many of those. Oh well, better than clad I suppose. As always, it's just nice getting out there!
View attachment 2039888 View attachment 2039889
Sweet!!! Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Jose The Goon

Apr 1, 2017
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000D, 6000Di, Eagle, & PI 1000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A good hunt! Those gold sunglasses with the blue lenses look high-end from here. Is there a brand on them?
They look like something the great bassist, Jack Casady (Airplane, Starship, Hot Tuna,) would wear. The other blue ones look like Joe Biden's. Both of them great looking sunglasses.

Attachments

• Jack Casady.jpg
    Jack Casady.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 20
  • Jack Casady2.jpg
    Jack Casady2.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 24

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

View attachment 2039882 The pendant has no markings on it. Thinking I had gotten kinda skunked, I was about to throw it and the bracelet into my junk jewelry jar when I noticed the attaching loop was broke and there was only gold color showing. So I acid tested it and what???
View attachment 2039886
View attachment 2039887

way to go on the gold, she's purty

OP
OP
oldmxrat

oldmxrat

Gold Member
Oct 25, 2020
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 400, Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Legend, Nokta Accupoint
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Florida Finder

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2020
Southern States of America
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

View attachment 2039886
View attachment 2039887

Beautiful finds. Congratulations!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread